Chapter 3

Well this is going to be an interesting chapter! Btw Y/N = Your Name. Servos = Hands. Helm = Head.
____________________________________

Y/N's PoV

It Has been 2 weeks since I played TransFormers Deviation with Bee. So I went to the platform and put in a game and play TransFormers Deviation. I know Ratchet told me not to play it but i don't listen. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO PLAY THAT GAME ANYMORE!!!!" screamed Ratchet. "Ratchet it's just a game. What is wrong with it?" asked Arcee. "Well ask Y/N who that characters are in that game." Ratchet said being Sassy. "MR. SASSY PANTS!!!!!" I scream hoping for others to laugh. Which happened even Optimus laughed. I saw that and recorded it for Miko and the others. When everyone stopped I continued to play my game. "So who the Characters in that game?" asked Arcee. ":Optimus,Me,SideSwipe,WheelJack,and GrimLock.:"answered Bee for me. Arcee and Bee where having a weird conversation after that. Optimus came up to me and asked "May i play?""Sure!" i said handing hin the controller. He picked himself and after he killed StarScream he almost cried. "Who made this game?"asked Optimus. "Hasbro." i answered. "Why did i agree with MegaTron that StarScream was useless? After i offlined him!" Optimus asked. "You didn't kill StarScream. You just beat him." i said.

Optimus's PoV

It has been an hour since i played that game Y/N brought in. Miko is now playing it. I heard a scream. I walked to where the scream was and it was Y/N running from a SCRAPLET!!!! I ran away after picking up Y/N. I ran until I saw Ratchet. "OPTIMUS WHY ARE YOU RUNNING!?!?" asked Ratchet. "SCRAPLET DOWN THAT HALL!!!!" i screamed pointing down the hall i ran out of. Everyone grew scared when i said that except the humans. Then one flew at my servos. Y/N pocked her head out of my servos and then hid again. "Okay that was weird." said Arcee. Then i killed it. More came. I just ran since i had Y/N in my servos. I put her with the humans and helped the others with the scraplets.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY UNICRON*

Y/N's PoV

I was bored so i went to Arcee. "Can we go for a drive?" since i don't have a guardian yet me and Arcee go on drives alot when I'm bored. "Sure." Arcee answered. I went and got my helmet.

Optimus and Ratchet made it for me so i don't have to buy one

Optimus and Ratchet made it for me so i don't have to buy one. "Really?" asked Arcee. "What Optimus and Ratchet made it." i said. "It looks cool!" said Miko. "Can i come?" "No Miko." said Arcee. "Aw." sighed Miko.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY RATCHET*

Arcee's PoV

Me and Y/N were Driving for 3 hours til she said "can we stop so i cam get some water?" "Sure."i said. I stopped at a near-by store. She walked in and got her water i belive. She didn't come out for 3 hours so i turned on my holo-form and went inside looking for her. I found her in a anile harmed. I helped her up but she limped all the way to my alt-form. I turned off my holo-form and we went to base. I told Optimus Y/N had gotten hurt in the Com-link. A Ground-Bridge opened up and i drove throw and Ratchet grabbed Y/N. I transformed and walked over to Bee. ":What happened?:" Bee asked Worried. "I don't know. Me and her were driving for 3 hours and she asked me if she could get some water and so i parked at a near-by store. It had 3 hours since she had went to the store and so i turned on my holo-form and went inside. i found her on an anile harmed. So i helped her all the way to Alt-form." I said. ":That must have been scary to see."said Bee.  "If you consider she wad limping." I said. Bee walked away and Optimus came up to me. "Did you see who did it?" Optimus asked. "No."i answered. "Well Y/N has a broken leg." Optimus said. I feel so guilty.

Ratchet's PoV

Arcee thinks it's her fault Y/N got hurt. I know it wasn't Arcee's fault. I saw Y/N trying to walk. "Ehe ehe ehe!" i said putting Y/N on the med bay bed. Y/N crossed her arms. Nurse Darby came in the room with something weird. Optimus help Y/N off the med bay bed and Nurse Darby gave her the weird things. "Thanks for the Crunches Mrs.Darby!!" said Y/N. So that what those weird things are.  Optimus is being protective of Y/N i just noticed that. Wow I'm a medic and I didn't notice Optimus being protective of someone. I am ashamed of myself.

Y/N's PoV

I think Ratchet likes Optimus. Tho Optimus is like a father i never had,since my foster father is in jail,and Ratchet is like a mother to me,since my foster mother was murdered by my foster father. I wad picked up by someone so i looked behind me and saw Optimus had picked me up. "You looked deep in thought. do you wish to tell me what you where thinking about?" asked Optimus. "I have no faimly because my foster father is in jail and my foster mother is dead." I said almost crying. "Why is your father in jail?" asked Ratchet. "He murdered my foster mother." i said with some tears falling. ":I think that was a touchy subject Ratchet.:"said Bee. "I believe we are like Faimly now?" Asked Optimus. "Yeah. You are like a father i never had." i said. "I am glad you think us as Faimly."Optimus said with a tiny smile. "Never knew you smiled." i said with a small giggle. "Optimus smiled!?!?"asked Miko. "Yes he did. He laughed this morning when i called Ratchet 'Mr. Sassy Pants'." i said. Optimus's smile grew. This time everyone noticed. "Well if a tough bot can smile then why can't Ratchet?" asked Jack. "I'm a medic not a happy person." said Ratchet being very rude. Optimus put me on he's shoulder and I smacked the back of his head. (GIBES) "Ow." Ratchet complained rubbing his head. Wow i dented it. I'm so dead. "Ratchet your helm is dented after Y/N hit you."stated Arcee. Optimus grabbed me before Ratchet could turn his head hit me off harming me more. "WHAT!?!?!?!?!?" Ratchet screamed. I covered my ears and almost had a headache. "Ratchet you could give the humans a helmache." stated Optimus. 

No du Dad. Where did Dad come from?
____________________________________
Well that was a funny ending probably this will have another book in like 50 chapters. =P
That was 1143 words plus these.

Word count: 1172 words.
See ya next chapter