Chapter 6

Y/N's PoV
"So little lady where your parents?" "We don't speak of them with her,Jazz" Elita One said. "How come?" He asked. "One gone forever,one did something bad to her and the other one." "So her mother is dead and her father abused y/n and killed her mother." I heard them talking about my parents. "They weren't her real parents Elita. Her 'mother' loved her. Her 'father' hated her and didn't want an adopted daughter even if her 'mother' couldn't have children." "Jazz that's a lot of information given are you sure you know all the details?" "You heard the kid she hasn't seen me since she was five years old. I knew more than she did. I had to lie about not knowing everything about her life."I ran out of the base I didn't want to be there anymore. I saw MegaTron's alt form pass above me and I ran to cover."Come out little human." I freeze and he starts walking  towards me. When he gets close I remember an memory I saw when I was thrown at that wall. When I was about 3 or 4 he did the same thing but put a gun to my head and I heard Elita and Optimus screaming for me to run to them. MegaTron threatened to kill me if I ran over to them. MegaTron kidnapped me once and he's going to do that again but this time no one is here to try to save me.
HotShot's PoV
"Oh man that human needs help but I can't help them. I can't blow my cover or JetFire will yell at me. Wait this is MegaTron he's a horrible person who kidnapped a leader of the autobots child!"
Y/N's PoV
A robot runs up and tries to help me. Why I don't need the help. MegaTron's grip is really harmful to my human form.I feel myself slowly blacking out before a ground bridge appears.
Optimus's PoV
"MegaTron put the girl down." "Don't you remember prime. She has a different form. Remember your daughter I kidnapped. She died but this human shows signs of being your daughter but in a different body."
Time skip brought to you by Skids.
Y/N's PoV
"Child wake up." "You need to wake up Y/N!" That is what I heard once one was Jazz I know it. "Child I am Primus. Your God. You are Optimus Prime's daughter the only person who can help him keep his sanity and stop him from killing MegaTron in cold blood as you humans say." "What do I do? I'm only a teen!""do your best child. That is all I can say now. It's time for you to wake." "Wait!" I woke to a bright light in my face "Follow the light-" I hit the person who said that in the face. "I am not following no death light!" Everyone started laughing. "What?" "You hit ratchet." "you mean me.sassypants?" "Yes."
"He deserved that."