|1|

Deyjah

I laid across my bed finishing my last break packet for the summer. I sighed as I closed my book and put everything away in my bookbag.

I dragged myself to the bathroom , stripping out of my clothes and getting into the shower. I'm Deyjah Harris , daughter of TI and Tiny. Yay! So exciting

Yea , well it's not . I don't know who real or fake at my school. I'm so glad I'm going into my senior year tomorrow.

Even though I wasn't ready to go back to the hell hole ,  was ready to get my last year over with.

I got out the shower after washing my body . I lotioned my body and rolled on deodorant and immediately jumping into bed from an exhausting day.

I scrolled down my IG timeline but a facetime call popped up showing my bestfriend , Alyssa who most people know as MISS MULATTO. I swiped the bar over answering.

"Hey bestie." I said smiling into the camera

"Bitchhhhhhhhh , we got school tomorrow." she said sighing out

I giggled and prepared for this long conversation we was about to have.

TEZ

" you settled Tez baby?" my mom said swinging by my room as I put my clothes in my closet

"I'm getting there ma." I said back to her

"Don't rush getting it done all tonight you have school tomorrow, goodnight baby." she kissed my forehead

"I wont ma , goodnight." she walked out closing the door.

I'm Tez , we just moved down here to ATL from California. Imma long way from home but I'm glad my homie Deandre got to come to since our parents work together.

My mom is a realtor so she is all over the world showing houses and selling them. She barely be home but we manage to still spend time together.

I phone ringed . My fresh ex called me. I rolled my eyes swiping the bar over.

"What bruh?"

"Tez , please just talk to me." she sniffed over the phone

"Get the fuck off my phone bruh real talk , lose my number," I said hanging up

That was my old girl , Cherish before I left I found that she was cheating on your boy , so I cut her off.

I went and got in the shower. After I was done I slipped on my boxers and my gray NIKE sweats. I got in the bed , plugging my phone up to the charger and falling asleep.

...

I woke up to my alarm going off at 6:30 am. I stretched outta the bed going into the bathroom brushing my teeth, washing my face and fluffling my hair out .

I walked in my walk in closet and got my Orange MACC hoodie , with black levis and my white and black forces.

I put my gold rolex on my wrist , grabbing my black Jansport bookbag , my car keys and my phone. I jogged downstairs and walked in the kitchen seeing a note from my mom.