|3|

D E Y J A H 

It's been 2 weeks since me and Tez have spoken and i honestly miss him. I really don't know why i was so mad about him and Hope . Like he said we are not together so i shouldn't be mad.

Today my family was starting back shooting The Family Hustle show for VH1 and i honestly don't wanna be here since im the "problem".

I laid in my bed scrolling on Twitter looking at the beef between Alexis Sky and Masika . My phone flashed with Lyssa name across the screen.

I answered sliding the bar over. 

"Hello." I said

"Best , come over here . Me and Dee having a kickback. I know you been down but come out and turn up."

I started thinking , I really didn't feel like partying.

"I don't know Lyssa ." i pouted

"Please!!" she whined

"Fine ." I said giving in

We hung up and I went in the bathroom and started getting ready. I took another shower. After my shower I put on lotion , I rolled on my deodorant .

I slipped my bra and panties on with my robe until I found out what I was gonna wear.

I got dressed and slipped on my nude heels after doing my hair and a little makeup. I grabbed my keys and my phone and headed to my car.

I back out of the driveway and drove to Lyssa house. I arrived after 20 minutes and it was definitely bumping out this bitt.

I wonder where ma at cause I know she ain't agree with the kick back. I shrugged and walked on in.

I keep walking to see Lyssa , Dee and Tez at the bar laughing and smoking a blunt. I walked up and hugged Lyssa.

"I thought you won't coming best!" she hugged me 

"well i'm here." I said cheesing 

"Here." she said putting a drink in my head and I dunked it down , I needa let go

After 5 drinks i was loose all on the countertop dancing. While people screamed my name gassing me up.

I felt myself being pulled down and into the bathroom. We made eye contact the first time in 2 weeks and all I could do was laugh in his face.