|22|

DEYJAH

I was back at work the day after Tez game. He showed out like always and I was proud. I'm so happy that Tez and I can be good friends and great parents even i wanna be a family again.

I just miss him and waking up without him beside me is getting more and more depressing every day. I look at my baby girl and see Tez all through her and it makes me miss him more.

I'm scared to express my feelings to him cause he may reject me. I know I hurt him but i'm scared to try and right my wrongs.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my boss telling me to look at the patient and check them out. I did my job and then finally got off work a little later that night.

I texted Tez and he said he picked Jaliyah up from daycare earlier and now she was sound asleep. I smiled at the message and I knew it was to late to go wake her up from her sleep.

So I just drove home and made a note to pick my baby up in the morning cause I didn't have work. I was tired just exhausted.

Tez season would be picking up soon and he would be all over the country playing in his games. So , I would have Liyah full time , even though Tez hired a nanny for when we are both busy.

I don't like leaving my baby with anybody. Tiffany has watched Liyah a few times but not much. These are the times I wished my mom or Leslie was around to watch my baby.

They come see Liyah from time to time , they don't wanna miss a moment out of her life. I don't wanna keep them away from her but me and Tez tryna grind to give her the best.

And right now Miami is best.

I got in the house and kicked off my shoes and stripped from my dirty scrubs and got in the shower. I was dozing off in the shower , I knew I was fucking tired.

I got in bed and tapped the fuck out.

TEZ

I woke up in the morning and went to work out and do my morning training. I showered and then checked on my baby girl , she was still sleep so I cooked her breakfast.

Amber and I don't live together , I respect my baby mama and the fact that I will have my daughter a lot , I try to keep her and Amber apart.

Liyah don't like Amb and I don't know why. Lately we been on the rocks cause all she ask for is my damn money. When a nigga was broke in college she ain't ask for shit.

But right when I got drafted she quit her job and started depending on me and of course I supported her because she is my lady and I guess I love her.

I didn't have to take any of this shit from Deyjah , all she wanted was me . Damn , we was broke together when we had Jaliyah and still to this day she don't beg me for money .

She go and get hers and we both support each other and Jaliyah.

I still love Dey and I have never stopped. I love her with all my heart and she is still my everything . I just gotta figure out how to break the news to Amber without hurting her.

The last thing I wanna do is hurt her , but I want my family back.

"DaDa , i'm so hungry." Liyah pouted rubbing her eyes