|19|

DEYJAH

After 13 hours of labor I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl. She was so beautiful Tez and I fell in love with her. He hasn't been able to put her down.

I have been resting because giving birth really ain't no joke. Today after being in the hospital for 2 days , I was ready to be released. Tez dressed Jaliyah while I got dressed.

We were ready so I strapped her in her carseat and the doctors put me in a wheelchair while Tez carried her out. He went to go get the car and I talked to Liyah. 

"Mommy loves you." cant believe i'm really a mom

Everybody came and spent time with her while I was in the hospital cause tomorrow we hopping right on a flight to North Carolina .

 Tez is starting training and i'm starting online summer school. Soon we will have to enroll Liyah in the daycare at ECU , which I don't wanna do i'm already attached to her.

I put Liyah in the car and sat back there with her making sure she was okay. Tez stopped and got us in and out burger then we went to his house. 

Jaliyah slept most of the day so I just laid her in her crib that was in Tez room and she slept while we packed the rest of Tez stuff.

I was so exhausted and soon we ate the rest of our food and knocked out in bed together. Jaliyah would wake up to get changed and eat so me and Tez switched times when to get her.

I woke up at 8 o clock in the morning and got in the shower and started to wash myself. Thoughts filled my head of our future and I began to smile.

Tez joined me in the shower and hugged me from the back. I turned wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed his lips repeatedly.

He gripped my ass and right when things were getting there , Jaliyah started crying. We laughed and sighed and I got out to get her since I already took my bath.

 I wrapped myself in a towel and went out to her. I checked her diaper and she was wet so I changed her. I was kind of already used to the newborn thing.

My mom and dad had a lot of kids that me and Zoe had to raise when they were out being T.I and Tiny. I quickly made her a bottle and fed her.

She fell asleep in the middle of her bottle which I hated cause she wouldn't burp then. I tried to wake her up but she was knocked.

I patted her back for while and after 20 minutes she burped.

"There you go baby." I laid her back down in her crib and started to get ready. I lotioned my skin and looked in the mirror and to my surprise the baby weight fell right off of me.

My face became chubbier because other than that I was back to myself. I looked through my suitcase that packed and grabbed my panties, bra and outfit for today.

 I looked through my suitcase that packed and grabbed my panties, bra and outfit for today