|29|

1 More Chapter After This ❤️ Sequel?

TEZ

I woke up in my bed beside my beautiful girlfriend things were finally falling into place for us , the day i wanted it to be.

Liyah loves us together in the same home just showing love and that's how it should be.

Knowing me, I have some up my sleeve for my baby so today Liyah and I are having a daddy and daughter day while I send Dey off with Tamara.

I start kissing along Dey neck and she starts to moan out. I smirk and start whispering sweet things on her ear and she giggles.

"Wake up baby , long day ahead of yah."

"Long day ?" She questioned

"No questions just get ready , Tamara will be here soon ."

She got up going into the bathroom and i went in behind to brush my teeth. After I finished I went to wake up Liyah.

I tapped her awake she hates getting up early for school , but i was going make she get there . My daughter not missing no educational opportunities and this damn school expensive as hell.

"Time to rise and grind babygirl." I hoisted her up on my shoulders bending down so she won't hit her head

I put her in the tub and she started to wake up and act like her normal goofy self. I admired my daughter.

"Why you stare daddy?" She giggled

"Daddy just can't adore his beautiful daughter ?" She giggled

"Mommy said staring is rude , and when people do that run away." I chuckled

"Yah ma is dramatic."

We kept talking and joking and soon I got her out and dressed in her uniform. I grabbed her gel and brush and brushed her hair up.

She started to whine cause I was taking my time , trying not mess up so i gave her my phone .

Soon I finished and I grabbed her some fruit and her juice cup and we went in my room . Dey was almost done getting dressed .

"Morning mama."

"Morning baby , daddy did a good job with yah hair I'm proud." She kissed her cheek and i winked

"Go grab your book bag Jaliyah so we can leave." I said and she ran off eating her fruit

Deyjah was in the mirror I gripped her waist and kissed on her neck .

" I love you."

"I love you too."

"I have a shift tonight , I'm finally going back to work it's been so long."

"Speaking of work , I have to get back on the court very soon."

" So you're going to be leaving us?" She said getting said