Chapter one: Rainy days

Hi my name is Ichika Usami second year in middle school also known as the legendary Precure team leader known as Cure Whip we recently we just had a battle with our enemies Grave he put in to card by his own allies an-
"Ichika!" teacher yelled at me " Would please pay attention and don't go lollyland! Anyway, students ones of old classmates has comes back he went to France for bit I heard from his sister but, he back transferred back to school please give a warm welcome back Rio Kirahoshi!
Ichika mind
he walked like he did on the first day the only difference is that now he back alive and his hair blue and long but, I liked it. Oh I forgot to tell Julio back however he now known as Cure Waffle and he part of the team. I'm very happy about it, but somehow he nearby my heart started to beat faster than do whipping up the icing.
At math class before it get started
Ichika POV's
"Hmm" I think I'm gonna to do!" I walked over to Rio. Hey Rio I got question!" Um if not doing anything this afternoon maybe we can go shopping? I need some things for the shop!" I asked him.
Rio said to sadly " I'm sorry I cannot go shopping you see I have unpacked my stuff at my apartment however you can come over and help me if you want it's your decision." Here I give the Street that I live on it very nearby the supermarket you tend shop at here the apartment number." He gave me the note paper with his Street that his apartment he lived on the number of apartment.
Ichika " O-oh okay...." I sat down at my desk now I just want to do math which isn't my favorite subject but, this bring my off. I looked at the sky it looked like it going to rain I hoped that I can make to the store and to my shop in time..."
After school
I looked the paper put in my bag I went to store bought eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, salt, heavy cream, four sticks of butter, confectioners sugar, and strawberries for the strawberry shortcake that I usually make for the store I got out store walking towards way to my café went the sky light up I heard thunder and it began to pour torrentially I began to run the only place that I could stay was at Rio's apartment I remembered the street and his apartment number went there I ran as fast as I could to his street to his apartment I ring his doorbell bell he opened it saw him
" Ichika you're soaked! come inside! I don't mind if take shower you stay here until the rain over but, I put your clothing in the dryer!" Rio said.
I came inside he had really nice apartment inside of his apartment he had gourmet small kitchen for cooking a fridge a sink with garbage disposal a couture top under where three stools there also two first was the in front of counter in front it was an wooden table with four chairs as I entered I saw the living and studying area the second desk was small it had four cushions and more for studying it had a few books and it looked like there some boxes in corner being unpacked went inside to Rio's bedroom he had queen bed with navy blue sheet two bedside tables that were wooden they had two lamps he had on bed light blue comforter and an small closet. I went into bathroom I took my clothing off got into his shower put the hot water on took the shower.
" Rio shampoo...." I used it on my scalp washed my hair it smell like him my inside feel part so warm and wet, " Rio conditioner...." I had to used for my hair it smell liked him so much body felt much calmer than before it relaxed me my heart beating so slowly I never felt this. I felt my cheeks they were blushing hotly. I came out shower blow dryer my hair dryer myself with Rio towel got his robe on opened the door to see him I blushed very hard I saw him he blushing very hard too.
Rio POV's
Ichika she so beautiful. When she came in outfit was drenched soaking wet but I could see half body it so beautiful but now, seeing fully when she taking that shower no wonder why she get love letter each week at school. However, she also the leader of Kira Kira la mode Precure as the leader she very good at battle and the most prettiest I seen. Not only is an successful baker but, she the leader of legendary warrior of Precure team she's amazing.
"Um Ichika could have wet school uniform? I starting the load white for shirt then skirt will dried..." I asked blushing blushed really hard " U-um-m-m s-s-s-s-s-su-ur-r-r-re..." ichika said ichika gave me her clothing I took went to washing and dryer put her shirt and her panties into to dryer I sat at the small table that I studied at. Ichika came back with a robe still blushing " Anyway so do have homework maybe I can help with your mathematical...." I said I was very hard blushing.
Ichika POV's
I saw his pants there was bulge there my thighs started to get warm I felt a sudden urge to do something dumb I remember clearly what my mom taught me.
Flashback
"Ichika I'm gonna have to teach a lesson something that very important and not every parent teaches their children about this lesson. You going to taught sex."Satomi said.
The orange pigtails girl looked at her mom only about 7 or 8 said " what sex?"
Satomi said " that's why I'm teaching you this very early! It's a very important lesson for you to know about and have knowledge about. When a girl and guy have very deep feelings each other one they to have an intercourses with each other called sex it way that happened when you think that person is right for you. They also the wrong ways of sex when person forces to have sex and you don't want that! that called rape. Anyway, if you're going have sexual relationships don't have sex with protection that is very important Ichika!" Satomi said.
Another flashback
" Mom I have a question for you...." I said.I was only eleven years old at time.
"Yes ichika? You can ask me anything...." My mom said fixing up some lunch. " I heard on the internet about boner on website. What a boner?" I asked her. " A boner is erection it's usually when someone gets excited for sex but, it can be embarrassing if have in class it's usually for boys." My mom said. " ichika if guy has boner for you then please if an random guy off on the street then don't come near him if it's your boyfriend if like it the right time to get sexual active then I want to get prepared it very important to have protection ichika.

Flashback ends
Ichika pov's
but, I think I love him so I want to experiment to him. " Well there one thing that I have to do it experiment for science on relationships I want try something... I came over him sat on him wrapped my legs around him. " you want to try it?"
Rio blushed furiously " Yes...." I think I do want try it" but, can do the first move of this lesson.
I said " sure."
Suddenly he kissed me we start to make up I felt so hot body felt like it on fire until he his tongue into mouth We French kissing we got in sword fight with our tongues he virtuous. Put myself for air he started untie my robe while he doing he started to suck at my neck there was particular spot that he started sucking I started get really hot I started moaning his name " Rio please stop ah~" I said.
" You're very sensitive Cure Whip, not you're usually lucky go type....." Rio said. He started sucking again. ~ aaaah~I whimper. Rio kept on sucking on while untying robe. He finally untied robe he saw my breasts my full body he blushed at my body. Now it my time turned the tables I got him got his school uniform jacket off then his shirt I saw he worked a bit since I last saw him I was about to reached his pants off he started sucking at breast he teasing and suck at them it make me feel turned on. He stopped and said " This isn't the right place for this...." he pick me up and bridal carried me his bedroom it was dark in there put on the bed he went to my private area started sucking teasing the hell out me ~ aaaaah Rio please aaaah~ I started pleasurably enjoyed it ~ moooreee please! I say with pleasure." He keep on sucking and teasing but, he stopped which make upset to due me having good time he said unzipping his pant tossing off to corner of the side " Ichika I cannot keep inside of me anymore."He got off his boxers see his dick " amazing it about 5.9 inches" I said. Rio asked " are you ready Cure Whip?" " no not yet I want to do something to you" I touched his dick decided to suck on it like a lollipop I started licking it like it's was an lollipop "hmmm...." Then I started to suck on it. I kept sucking until I felt semen full in my mouth it taste not so great. " now I'm ready Julio...." I got prepared for him to enter.
Third eye POV
Rio entered in ichika scream in pain but Rio found where it's does hurt and started move "~aaah faster Rio faster!~"Ichika said. " Say my real name I go faster" Rio said. "Aaaah~Julio faster!~ faster!~" Ichika said begging. Rio went faster as Ichika wish. "~aaah more~ more~ Julio please more!" Ichika said. Ichika was practically enjoying it. "Ichika.... I'm We keep this up....." Rio said. " I don't care! I love you! I'm going to cum soon!~"Ichika said. " I'm going to do too and I love you too." Rio said. " Aaaah Rio I'm-" Ichika said. " I'm going to go-"Rio said. Ichika scream enjoyed in pleasure while Rio released in ichika body he did one final thrust. Then pull out laid on other side pull covers them. He kiss ichika " well this unexpected how we going to explain to cure macaron why you're late?" Rio said. " I just tell her that I caught in the rainstorm I had stay at your place." Ichika said she kissed Rio snuggled him. Ichika heard dryer being but, didn't go to it. It was rainy day she rather stay there snuggled up to was her old enemy but, now her lover. They both fell asleep soundly knowing Ciel was going find them in the bed and scream what happened.

A hour later heard a voice that sounded like Macaron voice " Ichika. Ichika wake up." I woke up to Himari looking like she been scarred for life while Aoi look like she was fire while Ciel looked she turned into stoned and stuttering Rio name. Akira looked shocked like never expected this would happen. Yukari looking like she going to kill me first and then Rio next said me nicely " Good evening we were looking for you found here naked next to Rio." Ciel said "oncee-chan what happened here?!" Aoi let's have ichika explain this one she gave me death stare to me. I said " Fine. I'll explain what happened I was the one who started it I have sex him because I love him very much I wanted to have sex with him because I felt sexual urge too. It's wasn't his fault here." Ciel yelled "eeeeeeh!?! Ichika! Oh my god! Why the hell do you know this is worst scenario for us!" She now looking on she on fire. She brought an axe was about to kill me when Pekorin stopped her. "Please don't kill Ichika ~peko" Pekorin said. Himari said "Pekorin right! Ciel this isn't the right place in time ichika to get slaughtered, plus we would an much worse situation than this would have to decided of to where to the body!" "Ichika let's get dressed I explain the situation but, let's hope that she doesn't get pregnant of this." Himari said.

Meanwhile
A little girl fall down into bushes she had long two long pigtails it tie with berry with feathers like thing with long light brown hair she dress that red with a hood long sleeve that green, pink and red with red leggings and brown boots. " Finally I'm here! I got to save the future! And also find Cure Lumiere. Alright! My task is on!"

Here tissues if you need them to clean up after nosebleed I'm going to write what happened during the lemon for the others after it. I'll make another chapter about it.