the whole Kirakira precure team vs. Zeko!

The lady was sitting on throne. " I had enough! With these rats! I hate that little girl.....protected by the queen..... chosen by her they basically almost close to power. I hate them and their past selves! I also that rabbit girl! That enough time bring them here! We might have an upper hand if bring them here.....Zeko! A man appeared with white hair and yellow eyes " Yes, my lady?" The lady said " Bring that stupid rabbit girl and her team here but I have an special task just you here it!" She whispered want she wanted. Zeko stunned backward "I'll do but this plan fails it be the death of all us.....you do know that?" The lady " Yes I do know that I take my chances so far been having good luck. I do anything destroy that runt!" Zeko said "yes my lady" then disappeared.
Himari was talking on the with her boyfriend. Suddenly she heard explosion, she say goodbye to her boyfriend and ran transformed to see what happened. Zeko Cure Custard said " Pretty Cure it your death day!" Go blank throw a card and blank appeared Cure custard battled and soon the others arrived battling but then they heard a scream Cure whip looked and Cure Lemiere got impaled by Zeko he smiled she fell bleeding to death. The Precure team defeat the monster but it was too late Cure Lemiere hold Cure whip hand and said " I'm sorry, I should've stayed home but I want to fight please forgive me...." then she close her eyes and died.
A few weeks later
Rio came to Ichika's house to see her father " How ichika?" Rio asked. " She terrible she refused to eat, she really saddened by our cousin death that she got hit by a truck." Rio went up stairs knocked "Ichika it's me Rio I'm coming in" He came to ichika on her bed crying in pillow she looked up to him and sniffed "Rio.....I'm sorry I failed as leader I should been protecting her this wouldn't happened!" Ichika said crying.
"No I failed too! I should watch her and protect her more." Rio said kissing her making her blush
Ichika sniffed said " Can we do it? I want to do it!"
Rio nodded " Sure."
Soft, delicate lips met with ichika , catching Ichika completely by surprise. Ichika eyes grew twice as big as they usually were, but ichika still kissed back. Ichika let her vision go black and pressed, completely unaware of who this was Ichika were kissing. Something prickled against Ichika chin, but it felt...good. Only when Ichika was out of breath did  ichika pull back, ichika face flushed.

"R-R-Rio?!" Ichika stuttered, flustered. Rio stood in front of Ichika, his own cheeks tinged a light pink.

"Ichika Is something the matter?" He cocked his head to the side and frowned. "Did you not enjoy my kiss?" Rio asked

"W-what?! N-no! Not at all! I-I mean, I did like it, but i-it just caught m-me off guard, was all!" Ichika panicking.

Rio snickered.

"Well then, do you wish for more?" Rio asked.

Speechless, all she could do was stand there, ichika mouth open slightly. Rio grinned and grabbed ichika by the waist, tugging Ichika in and hugging Ichika against his muscular chest. Ichika eyes began to tear up; ichika were overcome with happiness. Ichika let Rio kiss her again; this one even better than the first.

Ichika let Rio take the lead as the two of you let your lust take over. With each passionate peck, sparks flew between the two of them; it was better than the ones in the movies, better than any kiss in the world. Ichika knew Rio was experienced in this subject, but ichika didn't know he was this good.

Slowly, Rio led ichika over to the bed, pulling you down on to his lap. Ichika sat on top of his legs, folding them so that they fell to the sides of Rio's. The two of them continued to let their feelings show, neither of them holding back at all.

While locking lips, Ichika decided to impress Rio by doing something he had yet to do. Without another moment's hesitation, ichika swiped her tongue across the Rio's lips. Rio opened his eyes and pulled back. Ichika bit her lip. Ichika's mouth opened to ask what was wrong, but Rio merely smirked.

"Hehehe" Rio chuckled as he hugged Ichika once again, his masculine arms wrapped around her much smaller body and spreading his scent all around Ichika. Ichika inhaled it deeply and felt her mind go numb at the soothing aroma and heat.

Rio's hands danced up from Ichika arms to Ichika head as your tongues collided in absolute, glorious harmony. Rio's wrapped around Ichika, letting the muscle toy with ichika own. A slight grumble arose from Ichika throat at how amazing it was.

The two of them got more and more into it with each heartbeat. Their bodies grew moist as they rubbed up against each other, the romance growing even intenser. Rio turned around and pushed ichika tenderly against the bed, Ichika lips only ever leaving for air.

Rio sat on top of ichika,his bulgy manhood pressed tightly against your flat ladyhood. He removed his hands from Ichika's head and began to glide them down to the front of bottom of her shirt. He let his fingers daintily frolic on the top of Ichika stomach. The hairs on your skin stood up and a giggle arose from Ichika.

When you pulled back for air, a small sneer made his lips curl, and brushed against Ichika's ear. Goosebumps crawled up and down ichika body, and Rio took the chance to remove Ichika's shirt.

He soon began to play around with Ichika's breasts, stealing Ichika breath as cold air swept around ichika. Rio sensed this, and began to rub his soft, warm palms up and down Ichika body, immediately heating Ichika back up. Rio then began to press against Ichika more forcefully, grinding up against Ichika.

A moan left from Ichika ; Ichika purred in response as he began to undress her completely. When he had finished, ichika began to do the same to her lover. Entranced, even he began to help out. Soon, both of their bodies were bare; drenched in sweat and heat through the roof.

Ichika face was flushed, but grew pink when Ichika saw Rio's beauty. It wasn't how you'd think it looked - it was 1000 times better.

"Ichika,you are so belle...Please let me see you like this again..." Rio whispered, as he slowly began to insert his hardened flesh into Ichika cave.

Ichika eyes welled up with tears and a gasp escaped ichika; the pain strong, but the pleasure even greater.

"Oohh...it hurts, Rio...it hurts..." ichika moaned, water flowing from her eyes.

"Do not think about the pain, Mademoiselle...Think only about our love and satisfaction," Rio hummed. Ichika tried to do as he said, but it seemed to be impossible. A tiny shriek escaped ichika when ichika felt something inside her break. Rio seemed unaffected by it, and only began to rock his body back and forth. Rio slid inside and out of ichika, and the pain immediately was swept away and replaced by bliss.

Rio stayed in one position, his hands pressing down against Ichika breasts and fumbling around with them. More appeased sounds floated out of Ichika and into Rio's ears, delighting him even more so than being able to show just how much he loved Ichika. Ichika felt like the world was blur. "Rio I'm going cum soon!" Ichika said enjoyment. "Me too!" They both went as fast and then climax. They rested for a few minutes Rio rolled the side of her bed. "I love you" Rio said. " I love you too." They kissed fell asleep together.