13/Venus's Feelings! About Being a Soldier!

Hanamaru-chan, is everything okay? You're acting strange, and isolated. We can't watch you sit through this pain! Hey, where do you think you're going, Monster?!? Monsters that make Hanamaru feel down, in the name of the moon, I'll punish you!!!!

Hanamaru looked at an old photo. It was taken with Ruby and Dia, when they were 4th graders.

"Such a simpler time....why can't we go back to it zura?" she wiped a tear and lied down, setting the picture on her nightstand.

Through a crystal orb, her every move was being watched by none other than the minions themselves, Rikaru, Boemb, and Celeste.

"What a pathetic girl!" Boemb uttered.

"She's so plain and has no fashion sense! I almost don't wanna go after her!"

Rikaru scratched her chin, "we're after positive energy...right now she's upset. We'll need to cheer her up.."

Celeste didn't speak, only swayed her hip a little, before disappearing.

"That's right, they don't lie!" said Boemb. Rikaru hit her. "Stop that....just make a monster already."

Boemb nodded, "okay!! Alakachunshanki!" Rikaru sighed, "such nonsense names..." 

Boemb glared, "hey! They all have meaning!!" "Sure," Rikaru walked away.

Meanwhile, Chika was deciding what to wear.

"Baby shower time! I need to look splendid."

Lunar tried to help, "well, there's a 68% guarantee a monster will appear today! Just use the pen." Chika looked at the orange pen. "Oh yeah, this old thing! I nearly forgot about it!" Lunar sighed, "useless.."

"I'm trying my best! Anyway...ah~ yes! Moon Pen, turn me into an expert with babies!" before Chika was a classy black blazer with a white t-shirt and red pants with black stripes.

"Gaaah! I don't wanna ruin this! Moon Pen, give me a dress I can wear again if it damages!"

And there she was, in the same outfit. "Oops, I forgot! You can still wear this if it damages...he...he..." 

"Idiot..." Lunar mumbled.

Chika walked to a shrine. Apparently, "baby shower" was code for "professional meeting" with the Soldiers. Chika chose the name, and that's why it sounds so weird. 

When she arrived, it seemed everybody was there. Well, not quite. Someone was missing.

"Anyone know where Zuramaru is, little demons?" Yoshiko said.

Everybody shook their heads and seemed concerned.

"She's been strange lately..." said Ruby, "not talking...to me...at school."

Yo stood up, "then that's got to be weird!" 

Chika didn't realize what was happening. "So, you're telling me that Hanamaru-Chan is NOT here for our first Baby Shower?"

Riko nodded. "Yes, Chika...haven't you been hearing in on our conversation?"

"I'm sorry, gah! I'm just not focused. I'm worried, and tired and...." Chika dozed off.

Lunar slipped out of her bag.

"She'll be quite useless in our mission. Ruby, try to study Hanamaru's actions tomorrow. What she does, I mean. If she resumes not talking to you," said Lunar. 

Ruby nodded. "G-Got it...." 

Yo smiled, "then it's settled! We'll all pitch in. It's important that all our fellow Senshi's are happy!"