15/Mercury, Let's Do Something Special This April!

Mercury, since Chika has gone somewhere abroad, let the remaining 4 of us do something special together! Please, get in the spirit. She'll be back soon. That's...what you're upset about, right? Nevertheless, if Chika isn't here with us.. In the name of the moon, we'll make sure to do something special!
--Riko

"Eh?! You're leaving already? The school year has just started!" said Yo. Chika chuckled, "don't worry. It's a weekend getaway! You'll be fine!"

The cynical Yo simply nodded, and waved goodbye alongside her four other friends. After she boarded the plane, they went underneath some bleachers near the airport.

Lunar plopped out of Riko's bag and into Kanan's lap. "Listen, soldiers! Since one of you has left for the weekend, you guys must heighten your priorities!"

Kanan nodded, "Yoshiko and I will try our best to help you guys. And the extra effort, we believe it will be put into efficiently by all four of you!"

Boemb had been viewing the entire event. "Perfect! With the leading lady gone, we're bound to beat them!" Rikaru furrowed her eyebrow. "Not sure you have that kind of potential." 

"SHUT UP, RIKARU!" Boemb screamed. "Kukkilandaka, ARISE! And perform well." 

Celeste watched from a distance. "How about instead of creating worthless monsters, we focus on activating Mari?! She has been found naked by about 297 people in Japan already, one of whom we suspect to be a Sailor Soldier. We can't keep this up." 

"What do you propose we do? I realize the helplessness of Boemb, but since there would only be two of us if she was killed, we need to keep her."

Boemb started crying. "H-H-Helpless?!" Celeste turned to her. "Have any of your monsters even skipped towards our goal?" Boemb shook her head and burst into tears. 

"Great job, Celeste," Rikaru rolled her eyes. 

Meanwhile, Yo was lying down on her bed, looking at pictures of her and Chika from a while ago. "How will we survive as soldiers without you, Chika-chan?"

Her phone started vibrating. Riko. Yo answered. "What's up?" she said. "Come over! With Chika gone and all, I figured the two of us could hang out."

Yo smiled. "I'd love that. I'll be there!" Yo informed her mom and was driven to Riko's house. 

"Hi, Yo-Chan!" Riko's mom greeted her. "Hello, Mrs Sakurauchi!" she smiled. Riko went outside. "Let's go to a café! Thanks, mom!"

Yo and Riko went to a cake shop together and ordered. "So, how's it been?" Yo asked. Riko smiled. "Awesome! I'm sure Chika would've loved this.  Seeing us together."

Yo nodded. All of a sudden, Kanan and Lunar ran into the café. "Girls! It's urgent!" They'd thankfully finished their cakes and went outside, confused.

"We're under attack," said Kanan. "Locate Yoshiko, Jupiter, and Venus!" Riko and Yo nodded, went into a private place, and transformed.

"Mercury Star Power, Make-Up!"

"Mars Star Power, Make-Up!"

After this, Kanan had teleported them to the monster. "KUKKILANDAKA!!!!" the monster screamed, sending a signal to Ruby and Hanamaru.

"R-Ruby-Chan! Mercury and Mars need us zura!" Ruby nodded.

"Jupiter Star Power, Make-Up!"

"Venus Star Power, Make-Up!"

After transforming, Yoshiko had found and teleported them. "Get ready, little demons!" 

Jupiter and Venus joined Mars and Mercury. "Sparkling Wide Pressure!" Ruby yelled. Kukkilandaka used her trapeze skills to dodge the attack and trap it on a net.

"Eh!? A net?" Lunar exclaimed. 

Kukkilandaka whacked Ruby with the net. Hanamaru caught her. "J-Jupiter! Venus Love-Me Chain!" The chain attempted to trap the net and break it, to a failed attempt. The chain wacked Hanamaru, and she fell as well.

"No... Mercury, we must find a way to break that net!" 

Yo nodded. "M-Maybe Kanan and Yoshiko can help?" Riko nodded as well.

"Shine Aqua, Illusion!"

"Burning Mandala!"

The attacks had also been trapped inside of the net. The two soldiers fell.

"Haha...KUKKILANDAKA!"

"Not so fast!" Kanan yelled. The Water Bearing Stick, Kanan's princess weapon, hit Kukkilandaka in a surge, distracting her enough for Yoshiko to pop the net and all the attacks hitting Kukkilandaka.

"GAYAYYAYAYAYAYAH!! KUKKILANDAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Afterwards, when Chika returned, they told her the story and laughed about it.

"Haha! Now I feel a little guilty for being away while that happened!" They all shook their heads. "We're fine," said Riko. "Thanks to the loyalty of our other team members!"