16/NicoUmi Adventures?! Boemb Makes Headlines!

It appears that there is so much more to Nico-Chan and Umi-Sama than we previously thought! We should probably unravel the mystery of why this little girl wants to run away from a kind and cool, beautiful mentor! Nico-Chan, don't do anything bad, for in the name of the moon, we will punish you!

--CHIKA

"Nico! You're so close to exposing yourself. Keep this up any further and I will send you back," Umi spoke in a harsh tone. 

"Is that any way to speak to me!?" Nico yelled. Umi protested, "I haven't been hired here to respect you, but instead to protect and nurture you. You are making that job really hard for me!" 

Nico turned away and crossed her arms. "Good! I'm glad for that. I miss Panachin! Erichika too, where have they gone!?" Umi shushed her. "They aren't here right now. You're stuck with me." 

"I HATE THIS!" Nico screamed. "Shut up, the neighbors will hear you!"

"I DON'T CARE!!!! I'M RUNNING AWAY. I'M NOT GETTING SENT BACK BUT I'M SURELY NOT STAYING WITH YOU!"

"Keep it down!"

Boemb smiled. "Such discourse...such fuel! I love it! Rikaru, Celeste...they won't stop me this time!"

Xiyabanbandi appeared. "Mistress Boemb, shall I assist you?" Boemb turned around. "Absolutely not! I'm sick of these low-tech monsters I'm creating...YOU CAN GO EAT YOUR SCABS, XIYABANBANDI!" Xiyabanbandi wept. 

"Good," Boemb guffawed. "That's how you shall remain. GOODBYE!"

Xiyabanbandi began plotting it's revenge.

"Waaaaauuuuu~!" Ruby said, amazed at the animals in the aquarium. "Awesome, isn't it?" said Kanan. Dia seemed to not be enjoying herself at all.

"Dia-San, lighten up," Kanan nudged her shoulder. Something caught Ruby's eye.

"Onee-Chan, they're selling some fish! C-Can I get one?" Ruby asked politely. Dia sighed, "well...I suppose. You have to take good care of it though. I'm not gonna help you."

Ruby smiled widely, "okay sis! I promise! And I'll get one for Hanamaru-Chan too!"

"You do just that..." Dia said under her breath. Kanan linked arms with Dia. "What do you say we get one, Dia-San?"

Dia looked at Kanan as if she had gone wild. "You own a diving shop. I'm sure you swim with the dolphins every day!" Kanan laughed. "I suppose. But I'll take one for home."

"That's cool. I won't. Just Ruby's is fine."

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL...

Chika, Yo, and Riko all sat in class. "And this, stude--"

A familiar raven-haired girl walked in. "I'm sorry, are you lost?" the teacher said kindly. "I'll gladly help!"

The three first years turned to her direction and were shocked to see that Nico had interrupted their class.

"No, I'm not lost, Sensei!" Nico said in an exaggerated baby voice. "It's just that, Chairwoman-Mama has been searching for Takami Chika-Kun, Sakurauchi Riko-Kun, and Watanabe You-Kun!"

Chairwoman-Mama? Chika thought in disgust. Who would fall for such a thing?

"Aww, how kawaii!" The teacher exclaimed, but her voice instantly turned stern. "Chika, Riko, and Yo, please follow the Chairwoman's young daughter!"

The girls obliged and followed the seemingly younger Nico. As soon as they stepped into the hallway and closed the classroom door, they were transported into an apartment.

Umi had been there, sipping sugarless tea, but seemed to be completely oblivious to the sight of Nico and three twelve year olds standing in her apartment.

"F-Fuc...! Anyways, you guys are gonna help me run away. If not, just know that I will get rid of you guys! And I mean permanently."

Hanamaru and Ruby had also been transported. 

"Z-Zura?"

"You guys too!"

Lunar sprang out of Ruby's hand. "N-Nico! What has happened?" she did a cat bow.

"I must run away from Umi's abusive clutches!" Nico declared.

Ruby looked over at Umi. "N-Nico-Sama, it seems as if she is only trying to help you out..."

"THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!" Nico shouted. "I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH HER!"

Yo covered her ear. "You sure know how to scream..." she said. "Hmph, all the more to help me survive!"

"Even so, Umi is your legal guardian, err... sister... we aren't sure. You can't just hop and leave," Riko informed her.

"Trust me, I can." said Nico, "I am not originally from here."

Suddenly, Boemb smashed the windows. "I AM HERE! BWAAAAHAHA!" Everyone turned to face her. Yoshiko and Kanan jumped in. Kanan wrapped Nico in a forgetting bubble.

"Quick, girls, transform!" exclaimed Lunar.

"Moon Crystal Power, Make-Up!"

"Mercury Star Power, Make-Up!"

"Mars Star Power, Make-Up!"

"Jupiter Star Power, Make-Up!"

"Venus Star Power, Make-Up!"

"EHHH!? So that's who you peoples were...HAHA! I could've targeted you much easier." Boemb's drills instantly straightened, got longer, and created sharp ends. "I WILL BEHEAD YOU WITH MY HAIR!"

Boemb whacked her hair in the direction of Yo. "Mercury, watch out!" Riko cried.

Yo jumped down and dodged said attack. "Shine Aqua Illusion!" she hoped this would lessen the sharpness in Boemb's hair. Some ends fell out. "IIIYAAAAAAAH! YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!"

Her hair stretched out to attempt to grab Yo. "VENUS LOVE-ME CHAIN!" Hanamaru attacked, trapping Boemb's hair and cutting half of one of the pigtails off, including the sharp end.

"NOOOO!!!! WHY MUST I BE SO WEAK!?" Hanamaru retracted the chain and did it to the other pigtail. Boemb screamed in pain.

Kanan was in awe. "Such perfection...such a strategic attack."

Yoshiko nodded. "Soldiers! She is now helpless! You may attack at will!"

Riko and Ruby converged powers. 

"BURNING MANDALA!"
"SPARKLING WIDE PRESSURE!"

The attack/s hit Boemb fiercely. She was so close to death.

"Sailor Moon, now!" Yoshiko and Lunar shouted.

"Moon Princess Halation!" Boemb, one third of the trio strong enough to activate Mari, was now dead. She flew into a billboard, on the next headline when it was playing.

After the setting was normalized, Nico was snapped out of the bubble, and the soldiers were taken back to class.

"If only they knew..." said Nico...

"...if only they knew I saw that whole thing go down!"

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Idol! SPARKLE - SEASON 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें