• 3 •

Sorry for updating so late, but i made the chapter longer to make up for it! There may be some errors in it 😩 so if you can, pls tell me and i'll fix it.

~🌸~

Nabooh City Middle School

"Bye bye, auntie!" You call to your aunt from the front door, about to leave for another day of school—until she grabs you.

"Wait wait, did you remember your lunch? It's supposed to rain sometime this week so did you pack an umbrella in case? What about your homework???" She asks quickly, knowing you could be forgetful at times.

"I have my umbrella...and my homework should be in my bag-" You place down your bag and try looking for your homework through all of the other papers packed in there. No, you weren't very organized when it came to school.

"Goodness (Y/n)....did a tornado somehow get into your bag? It's so...messy." She cringes a little, resisting the urge to organize it herself before you were off to school.

"Aha! Here it is!" You pull it out only to jam it back into your bag and close it. "And my lunch is right here." You show her your small lunchbox that had a similar design and color to your bag.

"Oh! Don't forget your breakfast-" She runs into the kitchen and comes back with a piece of toast with butter and hot chocolate.

With all of your things put away, you grab the food and use a bit of your quirk, a laser from your finger, to heat up the hot chocolate a bit more.

"Thank you, auntie! I'll see you when I get home!" You wave to her, dropping crumbs in the process over your uniform and begin walking to school.

"Ah, have a good day!" She sighs but smiles and returns back to the house.

While on your way to school, you spot a purple haired boy walking on the other side of the street.

"Shinsō-kun!" You look both ways before crossing and hurrying over to your new friend. He glances back but continues walking as if he never noticed you.

"What is it?" He said, knowing you'd hear since you were already next to him.

"Let's walk to school together, kay?" He stops and looks down to you with crumbs over your mouth and uniform, his blank expression not changing to your cheerful one.

"But I'm already walking to school." He ignored the urge to scold you for being so messy and insults you instead. "Seems like some of your breakfast didn't make it to your mouth, huh?"