• 15 •

I have no excuse for uploading late LOL Theres prob a lot of errors.... have u seen Jojo? My friend and I made this squad on insta and we need some more ppl. Just comment here if ur interested 😩👌👌👌👌

~🌸~

~ 3rd ~

~ 3rd ~

"Oh kitty, you've discovered me..."

"You." Shinsō glares in the direction of the male from the Takoyaki stand. "I knew I smelled something awful."

"I take it you don't favor takoyaki?" The man says, looking down at the consistently hissing cat.

"I dont favor your takoyaki."

"Yah! I'm so afraid of a little kid. With that attitude, you'd make a spectacular villain in my group!" The man laughs, actually considering taking Shinsō into his villain world.

"Even if I wanted to become a villain, i'd know your place would be the last i'd sign up for. You seem like the type dumb enough to put out fliers to sign up for your school club, little kid."

"Oi! You disrespectful scum!"

"Shinsō....could never be one...of you! Shinsō is too good to become a v-villain!" You struggle to stand up and point at the man but Shinsō lowers you back onto the ground.

"Idiot. You're already hurting so just stay down."

"Oh you! I wanted to take you back after witnessing such a show you put on with your quirk, but after this, i'm not sure if the heroes or villains would accept you! HA! I doubt you even noticed your boyfriend over here dragging you around to make sure I didn't follow you to your home."

"I thought you were here to capture us. Maybe hurry up?" Shinsō replies to the man.

"Anyways, let's get this over with." The man starts inching towards you both. "Don't try to get away. It'll just be more painful for you."

"Just one question, sir." Shinsō asks with a smirk on features.

"What now? Do you-"

"Are you a dumbass to think i'd lead you here without a plan?"

You smile, still in pain, noticing Shinsō had used his quirk to the guy from getting any closer. He keeps him frozen and turns back to the still groaning you. After pulling out his phone, he quickly dials the police.