• 12 •

Sorry for this really late update! Anyways, how are you guys?

I'm hoping this chapter isn't THAT bad even though it is-

~🌸~

~ 3rd pov ~

~ 3rd pov ~

"I cant believe I just fell asleep like that...! I hope my aunt won't be mad at me.." You whine as you and Shinsō walk down the road passing various cars and people.

"You could've left." He responds casually with his hands buried in his pocket.

"I- Fine." Though you were a bit disappointed in yourself for staying asleep so long to the point you missed classes, you felt a little bubbly knowing Shinsō was sleeping besides you. You didn't know why, but the thought made your heart quicken it's pace.

Besides the noise of people passing by or the engines of cars, Shinsō and you kept quiet for a while. You weren't sure if you should start a conversation with him or not but before you could say anything, he started. "Ya know you move a lot when you sleep."

"WHAT?"

"You talk too." He adds with a smile invisible to you.

"WHAT DID I SAY??" You ask, anxiously and stop in front of him. You never knew you talked in your sleep and you were afraid that maybe you said something bad.

"Nothing much." He scoffs and you sigh in relief. "Except that you were better than everyone else in mathematics."

"I did not!" You grumble with your arms crossed but with a small smile, feeling as if you've gotten much closer to Shinsō since you first talked to him.

After starting your walk home again, Shinsō glances around without you noticing it. He felt like you both were being followed, making him feel uneasy.

'A villain maybe...?'

He shakes the feeling away and continues walking along side you. Besides the strange feeling, Shinsō had to admit it was nice to walk with you.

"Thanks for walking me home, Shinsō-kun!"

"Hm?" Shinsō turns his head, seeing your house. He raises an eyebrow, seeing that he unconsciously walked you home. "Oh...you're welcome."

"Did you want to stay over for dinner?" You aunt suddenly asks after opening the door with a grin on her face.

"Um...I should probably be getting home but thank you for the offer. Maybe another time."

"Of course. You're always welcome to our home. Bye bye!" Your aunt steps back into the house, closing the door after her.

"Well, I guess i'll see you next week!" You were about to step into the house until Shinsō stops you.