• 20 •

Hm, been a while hadn't it....and yes, this is a real chapter.

IM SORRY IM LITERALLY DYING THIS YEAR and am slowly losing motivation for like everything. I feel bad when I get notifications from here and am not writing the story. Like I really really REALLY want to but just can't?¿ Sorry sorry i'm not asking for anything 🤧 I just feel really bad for not writing as much as I should be for the book. Author-chan loves you💕 (idk some ppl called me that so i'm going with it)

~🌸~

~ Yoshinaga ~

~ Yoshinaga ~

"This is so boring..she's an idiot for leaving it at home too."

Yoshinaga sits at his desk annoyingly, listening to whatever nonsense you had been saying over the past 24 hours.

"I shouldn't of bought the least expensive one...the mic isn't even picking up anything well"

The scheming boy allows for his head to fall on his desk lazily. He hadn't heard anything useful coming from his Hikari in a while- but of course she had been rambling on about Shinso. That was the part that agitated him the most! He could see that she liked 'the future Villain' and Yoshinaga thought it was dumb that she didn't see it herself.

He groans once more, wondering why he had had caught his heart beating much faster everytime he even heard the dumb and dense girl, why even his confidence was lost when she came along. Some nights he even dreamt of how different his relationship would be with (Y/n) if his jealous and controlling side didn't get in the way of his feelings for her.

He suddenly gets a call on his second phone, hearing the annoying ringing noise.

"I thought i turned this off...," he glares as he picks up the phone. He was relieved to see it was someone that was useful and not his dad. He hadn't seen his dad for a while but it wasn't like he cared if he called or not. As long as money kept coming in to help with his mother and him, his father was the last thing on his mind.

"So you're willing to help?...that's your only condition...? Yes, we of course need him but he won't comply easily...don't worry about it...perfect~"

Yoshinaga sets his phone down as a smirk plays on his lips. He was obviously pleased with the news that he got over the phone, his mood improving.

"Hikari-chan...if you won't be with me, you won't be with anyone else either..."

~ 3rd ~

"(Y/n)-san...you really don't have to...i'll be home with Sora anyways. He's enough company for me and you already gave me the cake...," Shinso sighs as he get pulled back to your house with the cake in his hands. He knew he could easily use his quirk on you but he'd feel extremely guilty if he did.