through a thousand blades

A white shimmering world is seen, in which lies blades without number, snow falls upon this land covering it up to the ankles of a normal person.

In the sky are monolithic gears that forever turn and in doing so create a further amount of uncountable blades to be added to this great world.

At the apex of a hill, the only landmark that can be seen, is a single child soldier (for lack of better term).

Barely standing at five and a half feet tall, wearing unusual clothing; a red mantel which covers one arm but not the other, which goes down to a bit above his ankles allowing some form of protection from the elements, especially the head band part he is currently wearing.

His red hair which possesses patches of white within, sways to a breeze that isn't really there, his eyes are closed just waiting for something important to happen.

A voice is heard belonging to this boy but as it happens this boy doesn't move his mouth to say anything.

'I am the bone of my sword'

'My body is made out of swords'

With those words images of times yet to come appear, of two great knights fighting each other, one who slayed a dragon and the other who betrayed 'his' king.

'Steel is my body and fire my blood'

'My blood is of iron and my heart of glass'

The same thing happens again images of two supposed spearmen fighting against each other, one who wants his memory honoured and the other for no other reason than just to serve.

'I have created over a thousand blades'

'I have overcome countless battlefields'

Once again images show, both
A student who wishes for a great adventure, who had ended up fighting the man who was considered to be both his mentor and father figure, a man who's only desire was just to alleviate the loss of his immortality.

'Unaware of beginning, Nor aware of the end'.

'Not even once retreating,Not even once being victorious'

A vile assassin and her master look over the battlefields that has occurred, the woman who has a beauty that borders on nefarious, she seems to be content with how things have been happening on these last few days.

Whereas her master, a young white haired man in church overalls, seem to be quite worried about something else.

'Withstood pain with inconsistent weapons.'

'The orphan is alone again,'

A man sits alone believing he had planned everything for this war, over the last sixty years he had finalising the last part of his scheme, unaware that his death is less than a step away.

'my hands will never hold anything'.

'striking diamond dust on a hill of swords.'

A mad writer sits in his study continuing with the greatest story the world would ever see, not knowing of how things will soon spiral beyond even his own prediction.

'Yet, my flame never ends.'

'But this life is not yet over'

The holy maiden of Orleans once more looks to the sky in the hope of changing the future.

'My whole body was still'

'This false body...'

Our hero continues to treks through this new city not unknowing of the imminent confrontations that lay just ahead of him and that his encounters with something otherworldly has just begun.

'Unlimited Blade Works'.

'was still made of swords.'

Standing on a desolate battlefield are four individuals, a man who wants to fight for his freedom and his siblings, a woman who stands by the rules of this war no matter what, a red haired man who promised to show his sister the ocean and the final woman, is a person whom represented a somewhat darker aspects of the first woman, all of them face there final confrontation.

(Future Omake)

Shirou as well as chiron are barely holding a door shut after a few agonising minutes Shirou turns to the others and speaks in a strained voice,

'Okay anyone have any better ideas'

In her usual monotone voice Avenger replys,

'Why don't you use the bone of your sword'

With a look that is somewhere between constipation and despair shirou answers,

'It doesn't work like that and you know It!!'
Fin.