An early start

''Where am i''

There where many things I expected upon waking up, being chained up in a dungeon of some kind with Julian gloating upon my beaten body or maybe even angelica beating into my body even further.

what I didn't expect was to wake up with the sun shining upon my face, as I struggled to regain myself, hoping that my memory would grant me some sort of answer, the sway of the breeze brought my attention to the fact that I was within a forest, beautiful was one way to describe it.

Regaining my footing was easier then I expected, with how worn my body should have been I expected some difficulty at least, but not only was there none, honestly my body felt even stronger then when i was in possession of the Archer class card, after awhile of getting to grips with myself i finally decided to look down at my apparel, doing so i noticed that I was still within my archer garb, deciding not to dwell to hard on this subject as i was more glad of the lack of pain and the fact i was grateful for being alive more then anything else then questioning it.

Standing still for a moment I finally just relaxed to allow myself to simply admired the scenery before getting a better grip as to how I should continue and more importantly how I was going to get to Miyu.

My peace was disturbed by the sound of a tree collapsing not too far away from my current location, steeling myself I jumped up to a sufficient height upon the nearest tree, as using the trees for coverage was a good idea, at least until I could find out the source of the disturbance, I headed to the general location of where the noise originated from.

As I drew near the sounds of howling laughter could be heared, laughter that could only come from those sorts of individuals that have completely lost their sanity, with that thought images of shinji matou pervaded my thoughts and plans, a man who helped in the termination of sakura, a man who also had a insane laugh, tightening my grip upon swords that had yet to be summoned I increased the pace I was moving at.
______________________________________

Atlanta the huntress of artemis and archer of red, a woman with few words and a appearance that mimicked, the rough yet beautiful appearance of nature, she possessed cat ears that would be called adorable to some.
(you dont say that to her unless you really want to die)

Anyway, Atlanta was not having the best of days, first she was summoned by her master whom she never actually met, this fact didn't really bother her too much after all magi where a secretive lot who remained to themselves, so they could continue to increase there individual mysteries, the problem was that this wasn't the usual seven servant war and it was some sort of seven vs seven team battle, added to this was that there berserker was incredibly troublesome to deal with, to such a degree that he had decided in his own words to,

''Bring death to the oppressors''

And began with his march towards the black faction, as they called themselves, she would have not been too bothered by this, if it wasn't for the fact that when she was just enjoying a relaxing time in the wild, her master, who she didnt even know, made her partner up with the rider of there team to ensure at least some of the black faction was killed as well as the safety of berserker if at all possible.

Turning to her slightly annoying teammate, a man who possessed a legend far greater than the majority of the heroes of this war, in usual outfit, a battle uniform that he most likely would have worn when he was engaged within the duration of the Trojan war, Achilles the mighty rider class servant of red, continued to twirl his spear at such speeds that air itself seemed as if it was separating, he continued to do this as if to pass the time more than to display any skill.

Turning to her with a more serious tone to his appearance then earlier he spoke,

''Don't you think it's weird that we haven't actually met our masters yet''

Replying in a monotone voice without displaying any change in demeanour on the subject, She replied with,

''I do not require to meet our masters,'' taking a breath to ease herself she continued ''just the fact that I have a master is enough for my fight''

With a concentrated look at himself as if seeing the connection to his master rider continued,

''Its just that,'' sighing in confusion ''we've got a source of mana, we get order, yeah that's fine, but...'' turning back to her as if trying to decipher Atlanta's exsistance
''I've not actually met anyone, apart from assassin's master at least, and i just wonder,'' with a pause to think of his choice of words rider continued, ''why isn't that fact bothering you.''

Choosing her words carefully so as to not to enrage the greatest hero of the Trojan war Atlanta answered as best as possible

''It is not the duty of a servant to understand the minds of mages as they are more prone to lurk in the shadows and plan accordingly thus I do not hold anything against my master at the very least,'' turning to rider to continue her conversation she continued ''besides do you not like the degree of freedom that our masters have given each of us''.

With a look that was close to acceptance on thre matter conclude, rider muttered ''i suppose you have a point'' continuing with the train of though rider continued ''it's still weird in my opinion''.

Continuing with there observation on Berserker's path of destruction, his massive frame easily toppling trees in his march, he was well over seven foot tall with rippling muscles displaying his inhuman strength, it was hard to imagine that this man was once Spartacus, with his bellowing voice, a man that only fought for his ideal of freeing the weak and subjugated but now because of the inborn insanity skill of the berserker class has perverted into something darker and horrifying.

Rider after a moment of silence spoke up on this subject.

''It's actually pretty sad'' confused Atalanta turned to rider who looked genually sad about what he was seeing, ''a great and mighty hero who fought for the weak now condemned to a life in which he doesn't even truly know who his enemy is, such a exsistance is a insult to us, as heroes, but i know that this is a necessary evil at the very least''.

Actually taken aback at his statement Atlanta blinked quite rapidly, unsure if this man was in fact the battle maniac she was accustomed to.

Opening her mouth to reply to his statement Atlanta was silenced by a earth shattering noise which drew there attention

''BOOM''.

And with that all sight of Spartacus was gone within a dome of light.