dealing with consequences

The first thing I could feel after my unexpected display, well apart from immense pain anyway, was that I could feel a sensation like i was being dragged by my leg, of course this didn't last long as I quickly lost consciousness again.

Now after what could have been ages I began to distinctly hear voices that were mumbled, though they may not have been that far away and also both seemed feminine in origin.

"Will Oniisan be alright mom"

Spoke a unknown sounding voice which could have very well have been a young girl.

"Yes he should be fine, he's probably just tired dear"

Now This voice was vastly more mature and sounded as if it was made of silk itself.

While they continued talking amongst themselves, I began to Mumble to myself, i was doing this so as to stir my body into properly waking up, this of course drew the attention of my current hosts, who then approached My restless form and proceeded to comfort me, the older of the two,  females(?) then began to soothingly speak to me.

"Shhhh, it's alright,your safe, save your strength and rest"

With that spoken, my internal battle with awakening at this pointhad promptly lessened to a degree as she started to hum and eventually she began softly start to sing to comfort me.

"Hush, little baby, don't say a word"

She proceeded to use the full version to me and with each proceeding verse of this classical song, my mind grew more and more relaxed and my body eventually  lost all of its sensation.

Until it finally came to a point where my alertness inevitably failed me, thus i promptly began to fall back into unconsciousness.

But not before I heard the almost silent sound of snoring that came from a more petite figure that seemed to be curling up next to me. ______________________________________

Pacing back and forth within his master bedroom, Darnic Yggdmillenia head of the mighty Yggdmillenia family and master of the Lancer of black, Vladimire Tepes, was currently considering the turn of events that last few night had brought him, while he tryed to enjoy his favourite wine, first the current servant ruler of this war, had decided to remain neutral within the current actions of both of the factions the loss of ruler wouldn't change anything really.

One main problem though, had been the loss of their own servant assassin, along with the Hyouma Sagara, who was the Master of Assassin, this manwas found dead by police and most likely was killed sometime after summoning his servant had been summoned, now that in itself would not effect Darnic plans for this war, no matter how irritating they were in the short term of events at least.

what really aggregated but also peeked Darnic's interests though,   was the the fact of their being a whole new class of servant in the War and that someone had managed to be submitted into this brawl and remained a unknown, the main question still remained, of all the extra classes to be summoned, why was it, that the Avenger of all of them  had been brought forth?

This Hero, if you could call it that, was the servant of vengeous and was usually reserved for those, who did not achieve Justice within there lives, meaning that such heroes, could be summoned and would potentially not possess the same morals as most of the normal servants, at least that was what had been hoped for.

Now, the report complete by Fiore and Caules, was more than enough to gather necessary intel on the new enemy and from what could be discerned from this potential asset, was most troubling, especially with the discovery of the near critical state that Chiron had returned in and the masters and the rest of the servants also returning in various states, hell even Siegfried was affected, though not nearly as terrible, as Chiron but conidering his invunerability that was a given for him.