alliance with an Assassin

'Thunck'
'Thunck'
'Thunck'

Once more I release a arrow upon my target, with each breath it is becoming easier and easier to hit the target, it's as if with each arrow release, I was a step closer to being That man.

A man who was betrayed by everything he believed in, a man who believed that he could carry on his father's wish, that he could become a Ally of Justice who saved everyone, that fact alone bothered me immensely.

Letting out another breath as I pondered on the thoughts of the man I would have become if things had been different, I was drawn from my thoughts by a voice jolting me from those thoughts of self-destruction.

"Oniisan" a voice loudly screeched, usually this voice would have originally have possessed a shy kindness that spoke deeply to me, "Mother wants you to get because she's wants you to help her prepare dinner."

Turning around I easily caught sight of the young looking figure that had immerged herself from the more shadowy area of my makeshift practice arena.

This was The assassin of black, Jack The Ripper the killer of London from the 19th century.

The truth behind her legend was far more disturbing of course.

A young girl who was actually the amalgamation of multiple soul fragments belonging to many different children, all of whom just possessed the desire to be born by a mother and to know the love of a Family.

Just by looking at her, a young girl who's thoughts where so mentally different then anyone i had ever met but at the same time, was so very much like myself, in all honesty that fact scared me more then facing Julian again.

And also with her overall appearance, her white hair, her scarred face and short stature, it was incredibly easy to dismiss her for something less than a servant and additionally, her personal skills only helped further in this regard.

Even still, Jackie, as i came to call her, managed to bring a fond smile onto my face each and every ime I saw her and made me believe anything was possible, when i finally got close to her, i picked Jackie up from the floor into a heartfelt enbrace, doing so she began to pur sort of like a kitten letting go of her so we could return to her 'mother', I couldn't help but think back to how I formed a alliance with this strange girl and her arguably beautiful master.

FLASHBACK 24 HOURS AGO.APROX

"So you are a servant, yet you're not at the sametime?" spoke the increasingly disturbed young woman sitting across from me

It had had been around twenty minutes since our initial meeting and I had since calmed down immestly.

The woman in front of me was The lone ruler class servant, Jeanne D'arc or better known as Joan of Arc, The maiden of Orleans.

It was her duty to ensure that there was a victor of this greater grail war, as the previous ones always ended incorrectly but also it was job that this war was fought fairly.

"For the last time, my name is Shirou Emiya, I'm just a bystander I've no idea what it is you're talking about."

I was honestly hoping that my ability to lie had significantly improved over the course of fighting in my grail war, it would seem though that Ruler wasn't quite buying my plea of innocence though.

With a frown matting her beutiful face she continued her eloquent rant "do you expect me to believe," ruler pause for what seemed to be emphasis, "that you, a man that is giving off energy on par with a mid-tier servant, at the very least, that you are completely unaffiliated with the grail war in its entirety and you are not some kind of anomalous servant that can hide his true identity from me."

With that ruled finished her declaration on my current situation and in all actuality it was all true.

I mean I was of no connection to this war at all and I also wasn't really a servant... well at least I don't think so at the very least, so to a degree I really was unaffiliated in this grail war.

"I'm afraid that until I can corroborate your exsistance," she prenonced in a obnoxious tone as if believing me was far from her mind,"i must, in accordance to this war, force you to stay within my presence, to ensure that you do not circumvent the process of this war."

With a growing state of aprehention, I thought through my options.

1) Stay with Ruler for safety and to plan

2) run like hell

3) fight and hope I can catch her off
Guard

I immediately knew what I had to do.
______________________________________

The evening came quicker then expected for some of those that lived within the village.

The only difference that could be seen was the gentle fog that rolled in from a unknown location, it obscured the streetlights almost completely.

Within this Fog a small nimble figure that moved undeterred and concealed within It, this hidden figure was unusually young to be out at this time of night but if you knew who she was you would almost certainly never ask that question again.

Stopping for a moment as if sensing something new for the first time in ages, she partially dispersed the fog from herself to allow herself to think clearer, her voice sounding like so many children talking yet at it sounded like only one at the same time.

"Where is it," the voice that escaped her lips was somewhat panicked if you knew her well enough to tell, "it was here I can sense it," walking around the area where a certain Faker was at one point was located earlier she continued talking to herself, "it was taken, by someone... by...Ruler." Growling at the end of that announcement she immediately turned to the source of a disturbance that made her feel almost content the same as when she was with mother.

With thoughts only on a family that she would soon be having.
Jack The Ripper, began to head towards the location of someone who would take something she wanted.