Chapter 7

- Timeskip to the fall of Beacon-

You can't believe how quickly this has all gone to hell. How everything Ozpin built is falling apart. You make your way through dozens of Grimm, but then you realize something. Yang might be in a lot of trouble, and so you teleport to her location.

When you do, you see Adam Taurus standing above her and Blake. Already he's defeated Blake, and cut off Yang's arm. Before he can do anything else, you throw a kunai at him. He turns to see it, and he deflects it with his sword. It  sinks into the ground next to him. You form a Rasengan and teleport to the kunai.

Smashing the Rasengan into his chest, you send him flying across the room. " Blake," you say. " Get Yang out of here." You don't even check to see if she registers before throwing three kunai at Adam.

Teleporting between the three of them, you punch and kick him around the room. He smashes into the ground, and struggles to rise. When he does, he slashes at your head. You easily sidestep and throw a Rasengan into his sword arm. With a cry of pain, he drops his sword into the ground.

You kick his sword aside, and stab him in the shoulder with a kunai. He goes for some punches and kicks, but you easily overpower him. Adam tries to rise, but he can't manage to. Satisfied with this, you teleport to Qrows kunai, and help him deal with the Grimm invasion.

After the invasion, you teleport to Tai. He glares at you, and you hold up both of your hands. " We can skip the pissing contest," you say. " I just wanted to tell you that Yang and Ruby are both alive after the invasion. Yang's arm was cut off, but she's going to pull through."

He yells at you for awhile, but you simply teleport away. You visit Yang in the hospital and wince at her bloody bandages. Ruby and some of her friends are there, all on the verge of tears. You notice that the redhead isn't with him, but choose not to bring it up.

" Ruby, I'm (y/n). I'm friends with Qrow and your mother. I gave Yang one of these kunai," you say handing her one. " I can teleport to any of these. I want you to have one. I can't see through the kunai, so text me if you need help."

Before she can ask you anything, you teleport away. You go to the cave that Raven fought you in, and slump to the ground. Your scroll starts buzzing, and you check it to see text after text from Tai, and Qrow. It isn't anything important, so you toss the scroll aside.

You sit there for a while, before a red portal opens, and through it, Raven steps through. You toss a kunai at her, and teleport to it. She kicks you in the side and you crash into the wall. Tossing some more kunai at Raven, you teleport above her and swing a Rasengan at her head.

She raises her katana to block it, but she's pushed into a crater in the ground. As she raises to her feet, you sigh. " Damn it. Guess you were right last time. I don't actually want to hurt you.Even though this time, I'm pissed at you. You know your daughter got really hurt?"

Raven sighs. " Yes. Look (y/n)...I think it's time I told you everything.