A 'Cat'astrophe!

After Lena had 'accidentally' messed with DEO's chemical supplies whilst she was drunk she had seemingly turned herself into.. A furry friend?

"Lena-" Though, kara was greeted with an empty office. Though, it seemed as if Kara wasn't alone.. Feeling eyes glaring into her.

Perched upon Lena's stainless steel desk, a white fluffy kitten licked it's paw, pouncing at the sight of Kara. "Gah!" Kara screeches, abruptly falling to the ground as the kitten lands on her stomach.

"Aww, it's a kwitty!" Kara screams, immediately reaching to pet the animal. Though, she seemed to be mesmerized by the creatures eyes.. The creatures emerald eyes- Just like her boss's.

"Meow~" The feline purred, placing a firm lick on Kara's cheek. Was it.. Smirking? Hold on, was that even possible?

That's right! Cats don't smirk! Well, at least Mon-El said so, though, he was never really a good resource. "Lena?" She questions quietly, barely audible. The feline seems to purr loudly at the mention of the name, licking Kara once again.

Before Kara could react, James entered the room, a bouquet grasped in his hands. "Kara, would you like to go on a dat-" After being greeted with a kitten sitting comfortably on Kara's chest, of whom lay on the ground, James gave an exasperated look.

"Are you busy? I can come back later-"

"N-no! This is not what it looks like! James.. I think.. I think this cat's L-lena.." The blonde stuttered out, beckoning James to get a closer look of the kitten.

The male's expression remained serious for a second, before bursting into hysterical laughter. "Ha! Good one Kara, almost got me!"

"James! I'm not joking!" Kara growls, her voice surprisingly firm. She glared at James, causing him to cower and sit behind Kara, attempting to examine the cat.

"Mhm.. Well, if it really Lena, show me something only she would do.." Placing a firm tug on it's tail, James looked smug.

The cat didn't seem to be happy about this, pouncing at him, clawing his face. Kara does nothing but giggle, and doesn't try to stop the event. The kitten abruptly finds it's way into James's shirt, clawing something once more. Finally, it exits.

"Y-yep.. It's L-lena alright..." He stutters out, clearly in shock. He glares at the feline. Hold on.. Was it swaying it's posterior? Yes. Definitely Lena.

"Aww.. Did the meanie man hurt you?!" Kara squealed, hugging the kitten which only seemed to make the kitten happier.

"I can't believe you Kara!" James sulks, running out of the room with a tears in his eyes.

***
Groaning, the muscular man unclothed himself, attempting to cure his wounds from that fowl cat. Though, something seemed to catch his eye, as he reads the words lightly engraved on his chest.

"Back off, she's mine."