Meeting Guila and Jericho

Mari's POV

After I finished putting on my armor, me and my classmates started heading towards the castle. When we got there, a guard asked: "Welcome back to Liones Wolf Sin Marinette. Are these people your companions?"

"Yes they are. And we might be staying at the castle for awhile." I answered.

"Very well. You may now enter the castle." He said as he opened the castle.

At the throne room

Elizabeth's POV

I heard from the Holy Knights that Marinette has returned along with her classmates. I can't to see how much my cousin grew bigger by now.

"Princess Elizabeth, Marinette has arrived." Hauser(did I spell it right?) announced while opening the door. It revealed Marinette and a group of teenagers. When Marinette was in front of me, she curtised before saying : " It is an honor to see you again my cousin. The 3rd princess of Liones, Elizabeth Liones."

I giggled at her formality. "Now,now, Marinette. Don't be too formal for me and you are cousins and you're the princess of China." I said.

"Fine Elizabeth. But I must ask. Where are your two sisters?" She asked.

"Margaret is with Gilthunder while Veronica is practicing her sword fighting." I explained.

Mari's POV

When Elizabeth explained the whereabouts of Margaret and Veronica, I asked the question.

"Hey Elizabeth would you mind if me and my classmates sleep here in the castle? For how long I don't know." I asked.

"It is fine by us Marinette." She answered.

"And would you like to tour your classmates around Liones?" she asked.

"Of course. If that is fine with you." I answered. "Also, can I be accompanied by Guila and Jericho?" I requested.

"Of course it's fine with me and yes, you can accompanied by Guila and Jericho. They are at the training room." She answered.

"Thank you Elizabeth." I answered while I curtised.

At the training room......

Guila's POV

I was practicing my sword techniques with Jericho when I heard from a Holy Knight that Marinette has returned with her classmates.

"Hey Jericho, are you exited to see Marinette again?" I asked as I deflected one of her attacks.

"Of course. I also want to know if she has a crush on one of her classmates." She answered giggling.

"Well speak to the devil." I said while looking at the door where Marinette was standing with a group of teenagers behind her.

I threw a sword at her which she gracefully caught.

"Hey Guila its nice to see you again,(when I see you again 2x)you too Jericho." She said as she threw the sword at me which I gracefully caught.

"Hey Mari. Welcome back." Jericho and I said in unison.

"Guys this are my friends Guila *points at Guila*and Jericho*points at Jericho*. They are both Holy Knights. Guila, Jericho, this are my classmates." She introduced.

Mari's POV

After I introduced Guila and Jericho. I asked them: "Would you guys like to help me show my classmates around Liones?"

"Sure Mari." They both said in unison.

- after they showed them around- (cause I'm lazy and I can do it)

"That was a bit tiring." I exclaimed while letting myself drop onto the bed. (She is on her room with Alya,Guila,and Jericho in case you are wondering. She also led the others to their room)

"I agree." Jericho said.

"It was nice meeting you guys but I better go to my room. Bye Mari." Alya said while leaving.

"Me too." Said Guila.

"Me too." Jericho said.

"Bye." I answered.

I tried to go to sleep. I twisted, flipped, and changed position in my bed. I still couldn't sleep.

*knock knock knock*

I wonder if who was that. I quickly brought out the wooden katana that I have with me all the time in case it was an enemy. When I opened the door I smacked my katana straight to their head but I only heard a familiar voice saying "ow!" I opened my eyes and saw Adrien rubbing his head.

"Oh my God. Adrien I am so sorry. I thought it was an enemy so I smacked his or her head but it was only you. I am so so so sorry." I yammered.

He chuckled and said "Its fine Marinette. I just came here to talk to you."

"Okay. Come on in." I gestured.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

Cliffhanger peeps See you in the chapter. (If I survive school that is)

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!