Busted

Third Person's POV

The door opened widely revealing Alya. "Hey girl I kinda left my pho-" She got cut out when she saw her best friend Marinette and THE Adrien Agreste making out in Mari's room. She was so shock that her glasses cracked a bit.

When Alya recovered from her shock, she quietly closed the door back and gathered all her classmates(including Chloe and Sabrina), Jericho and Guila.

She told them all everything she saw and leaded them to Mari's room.

Alya's POV

I just couldn't believe what I saw. Marinette is kissing Adrien in her room!

When we got to her room,(note: she is with the whole class with Guila and Jericho. And in case you're wondering, yes she included Chloe and Sabrina)we opened the door to see both Adrien and Marinette in their undergarments. Mari was wearing a red bra and a black panty while Adrien was wearing a black boxer with lime green paw print in both sides.

I began recording the whole scene.(She already got her phone) After a couple of minute later Guila cleared her throat cutting out both Marinette and Adrien.

Both of them looked in our direction and Marinette blushed like crazy while Adrien only showed us a nervous face.

"What in the name of all F**king god are you doing to my friend Agreste!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!" Guila exclaimed Mari and Adrien

"Uhhhh..... I asked her to be my girlfriend and she agreed so I kissed her and she kissed back and we somehow ended up being in the position that you guys saw. He he he." Adrien explained while scratching the nape of his neck.

I glared at Mari who was trying to escape by the window.

"Hey! Don't you dare escape MARINETTE or I'll do something you'll regret." I warned her.

"I have more power that you can imagine Alya so don't try to scare me. Come on Adrien." She answered while they both jumped through window. I screamed with the rest of the class while Guila and Jericho remained silent.

"Aren't you guys worried that they're dead?" Rose asked Guila.

"Trust me. I'm gonna kick Mari's butt if I see any injuries from both of them." Jericho said smiling leaving Rose in a confused look.

Mari's POV

As me and Adrien jumped through the window, (with the help of my demon werewolf powers of course) I suddenly saw Adrien grow some fangs. I was so much shocked that I nearly hit my head at the castle wall.

Adrien must've noticed my shock because we landed I saw a hint of concern in his eyes before he asked me "Are you okay Mari?"

It took me a time before responding "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You nearly hit your head on the castle wall." He asked.

I signed, realizing that lying wouldn't do any good cause I'm bad at it.

"Its just that, while we were landing you suddenly grew some fangs." I explained.

"Oh.............."

Alright, that's a wrap people. That's all I got for this chapter.
Bye 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋