Fighting Festival Part 1

Third Person's POV

When the discussion between Adrien and Marin was over, they all quickly went to Vaizel except for Marin to register for the festival.

~Timeskip to when the match starts~

Still third person's POV

"Okay competitors, before we start the festival, let me explain the rules of this Fighting Festival." The emcee announced.

"In the first round, you will all fight each other until there are only 8 remaining people on the stage. On the second round, the remaining 8 people will draw lots to know who will they fight. This will continue until there is only 1 person left." He explained.

"Now that I've explained that, the battle begins!!!!!!!" He shouted.

As the battle began, Marinette managed to make 9 people thrown out of the stage while managed 7. Marinette suddenly saw Ban and decided to fight him later. When only 8 people were left. The fighting stopped.

"Okay!!! Since there are only 8 people left!!! This round has ended!!!" The emcee announced.

And those 8 people were...................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Marinette, Ban, Meliodas, Gilthunder, Diane, Adrien, Escanor, and Gowther.

"Alright!! Now I want all participants to follow me so that we now know who you will be fighting with."

(I'm feeling lazy right now so I'm just gonna write down the people that will be fighting)

Marinette vs. Gowther
Ban vs. Escanor
Meliodas vs Gilthunder
Adrien vs. Diane

"Now that everything is settled, let's start the first match!!" The emcee yelled.

"Please come to the stage, 9 deadly sin's Wolf sin Marinette and Goat sin Gowther."

"Alright!!!!" Marinette exclaimed. "Let's do this Gowther!!!" She added.

"My chances of winning against Marinette is around 40-50%" Gowther responded in his usual emotionless face.

"Ready........Start!!!!!" The emcee yelled.

When the battle started, Marinette quickly attacked Gowther with an axe kick in which Gowther avoided. Then, Gowther continuously threw some punches that are extremely fast in which some landed on Marinette.

Marinette then decided to get serious and chopped Gowther's head off in which Marinette's classmates nearly vomitted. Then Marinette kicked Gowther's head outside the stage but Gowther quickly ran and got his head back.

When Gowther placed his head back him and Marinette gave each other punches in which their fist collide in an amazing speed. Between the punches, Marinette and Gowther we're talking to each other catching up.

"So Gowther"

"What?"

"How are you?"

"I'm fine even if in a middle of a battle in which I now have a 50% chance of losing"

"Hahahaha you still never change"

"I know"

"I'm kind of getting bored playing around let's get serious already"

"Sure"

Sorry for late upload (this will a part 2)