The Secret is Out

Me: Uhh.... So, can you guys let me explain why I didn't publish another chapter?

Readers: (Aims all their weapons on Author-chan)

Me: I-i-i can explain at the bottom of this chapter.👇👇

Adrien's POV

"Oh............" Was my only response.

Then, I realized everything she said. I started sweating really hard while Marinette looked at me with a confused and worried looked.

"W-we-well.... Actually Mari there's s-something t-that y-you n-need t-to know a-about m-me." I stuttered.

"What is it then Adrien?" She asked kind of worried.

"A-a-actually I'm n-not also a-a human." I confessed. Her eyes widened in shocked.

"W-what a-are y-you then Adrien." It was now her time to stutter.

"I-i'm a-actually a cat-vampire." I finally blurted out.

Her expression quickly changed.
From being worried into being shocked.

"I-i'm sorry." I stuttered.

She looked at me confused and asked: "Why are you apologizing?"

"I-im apologizing cause I-i k-know that y-you're disappointed b-because I-i'm a m-monster." I answered stuttering while looking down.

Mari's POV

I was so shocked. I can't believe he thinks I'm disappointed that he is a monster just because he's a cat-vampire.

"Adrien look at me." I said.

He slowly lifted his head up. His eyes on the verge of crying.

"I am not disappointed that your a monster because I'm a monster too." I explained.

"But I'm different." He muttered.

"How are you different?" I asked.

"My kind has been killing humans since we existed." He answered.

"It doesn't matter to me." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I love you no matter what." I answered before kissing him on the lips.

Adrien kissed back and I somehow my back hit the castle wall so I deepened the kiss by slithering my arms at his neck playing with his hair while he placed one of his hand onto my waist while the other at the back of my neck.

When we broke the kiss our foreheads rested onto each other.

"Let's head back to my room, okay?" I offered.

"Sure." He answered as I let my demon wings appear.

I noticed that Adrien was shocked because his eyes widened in surprise.

That's it folks!! Shows over!!

So guys the reason why I didn't publish another chapter was because my family went on a vacation and our WiFi's sort of got broken by my stupid cousin that I still love despite being an idiot. So....................

I'm so so so so sorry guys please forgive me🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇