Confession

Mari's POV

"I just want to tell you Marinette that you are an amazing and awesome girl that I can't even put it into words when I describe you. I fell for you because you care about others before yourself even to Chloe. I want you to also know that I love you Marinette. But I am just wondering if m'lady also loves the boy who only follows orders from his father." He confessed.

A tear fell on my left eye. No one has ever described me that way. Suddenly, I realized what Adrien said. 'Did he just confess to me?!?!' 'Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I don't know what to say!!!' I thought.

"Y-y-yes." I finally muttered.

"Really?! God this the best day of my life!" He exclaimed.

"Although Marinette can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Sure." I accepted.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Adrien I-i-i......." I muttered.

"Yeah I know it must be hard to accept it." He said softly.

"I accept."

"Mari..." Adrien said in a low voice while leaning in.

"Adrien..." I murmured while also leaning.

Third Person's POV

Adrien closed the gap between them. In the middle of the kiss Adrien stuck his tongue out begging for entrance. Marinette resisted at first but then, she finally gave in. Both of the couple's tongues were fighting for dominance with of course Adrien winning.

While having their make out session the door suddenly opened quietly. Did they notice? No. They just continued making out.

Cliffhanger again people. I so just love making cliffhangers.
You might also noticed that I added adrinette on the tag so I wrote in this chapter a bit of fluff.