~Chapter 1: Surprise~

«T H I R D  P E R S O N»

All of them were so shocked they couldn't speak.

The beautiful figure brought down their mask to their chin and kissed Yugyeom on the cheek as his face started to turn a slight pink.

"Y-Yugyeom, y-you didn't tell us you had a g-girlfriend..." Taehyung spoke quietly.

"Who the hell are you?" Yugyeom questioned angrily as he grabbed the wrist of the woman who kissed him out of nowhere and tried to take a good look at her face.

Her cap was covering half of her face and Yugyeom tried to force her to take her cap off, but man, was she a strong one.

"You're getting rusty, Nightwing." The woman spoke as she brought Yugyeom on his knees and into a headlock in once second.

All of their eyes widened as they heard that familiar voice once again.

"PhoeB!" Yugyeom exclaimed and hugged the woman, whose name they all found out to be was PhoeB.

"You didn't tell me you came back!" He spoke in Ieyilian.

"It was a surprise obviously." She responded in their language as well.

The other guys were standing there in confusion as they heard the two immersed in their own short conversation.

The language the two spoke was something they had never heard before. It rolled off their tongues so elegantly a beautiful mix of what sounded like Mandarin, Swedish and German.

Whereas Yoongi, on the other hand, wanted to cry. He hadn't seen his love for so long, it physically tortured his heart. He couldn't tell if he was dreaming or not, because after all, meeting his love and staying with her for the rest of his life was his wildest fantasy.

Yugyeom froze when he realised that the guys (along with the annoying Cao Lu) were watching this scene unfold.

Before Yoongi could start shedding tears, Yugyeom quickly huddled the guys into a circle a few feet away from PhoeB to make sure she didn't hear what they were saying.

"Guys, I'll explain this situation to you later, but please, please pretend that this is your first time meeting her, okay?" Yugyeom spoke quickly and the guys nodded their heads in approval.

"Why do I have to pretend not to know somebody that's a part of my heart?" Yoongi thought to himself.

"Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Phoenix B. Call me PhoeB for short. But if you want an easier name, call me Hwang Seol." She lifted up her cap and let her long hair fall onto her forehead once again as she introduced herself.

It was weird for them to hear such a foreign name escape the mouth of such a familiar girl.

"Y-Yeah, nice to meet you." Seokjin, being the oldest, shook her hand hesitantly to which she returned politely with a smile.

"Nice hair you got there man." She gestured towards Yoongi's mint green hair.

"T-Thank you." Yoongi replied as he shyly scratched the back of his neck. He was having mixed emotions. Did he want to break down and cry or did he want to smile and be happy that he finally heard his long lost love's voice for the first time in two years?