~Chapter 3: Warmth~

(A/N: WARNING. The following chapter contains—

lol just kidding this chapter just contains a lot of POV changes so I hope you don't mind. Love y'all~)

«Y O O N G I»

Classes were over for the day, and we were all eating at Crystal Heart again because Yugyeom's (and Seol's) cafe seems to never get old to me.

Fast service, delicious food, no moving from my seat. Minimal exercise and no tiredness.

As the others were immersed in their own conversations, I stared into my half-empty cup of coffee and slightly smiled. Reality faded away and all I had in my mind was Seol, smiling ever so attractively. It was so appealing I felt personally attacked.

She looked at me with those beautiful eyes but my gaze went down to her puffy, pink lips which were covered with a thin coat of saliva.

Just as she was leaning in, I was brought back to reality by the many voices of my friends that I have no idea why I befriended.

"Hyung, you're smiling?!"

My smile immediately disappeared and I was caught in a state of panic as I was a slightly blushing mess.

"N-No! No I wasn't! S-Stop being so delusional." I shot back at Hoseok as he was teasingly smiling like the rest of the guys.

"Were you having a wet dr—"

"Park Jimin!" Namjoon said in a harsh whisper.

"Save those things for home. I might be as dirty as you, but I'm more careful about saying those things in public out loud."

"Awww~ look at Yoongi-hyung being shy about it. Just admit it~" Hoseok embraced me tightly from the side while I had a straight face with still-pink cheeks that I assumed were obvious.

Okay yeah, I'm a little embarrassed. But that doesn't mean I'm going to admit that I ALMOST kissed Seol in my dreams.

"Why are you so smiley today? I don't usually see you smiling THIS much." Seokjin nudged me.

"I just got her number okay? It's been a while." I finally said out loud.

One second later, loud cheers erupted from their mouths and smirks were stretched across their faces.

Wow, whose friends are these?

«T H I R D  P E R S O N»

Yugyeom invited PhoeB to go to Crystal Heart again with the guys. She gladly accepted and walked with them.

This time, the walk wasn't quiet, but instead cheerful and talkative. It wasn't an awkward atmosphere like the previous day where they basically had nothing to talk about.

Once they arrived, the guys (as usual) occupied the table near the window and began laughing about random things whereas PhoeB went into the staff room to see if the workers were doing fine.

Right now it was their break, so she peeked through the door to see everyone chatting with each other while eating snacks as well as empty coke cans that were scattered across the table.