~Chapter 4: Hot Model~

«T H I R D P E R S O N»

"I-I really like you. So.... I was wondering... w-will you date me?"

The sweet yet nervous words of PhoeB's junior filled the fresh air of Silver Wing College's courtyard.

His friends were cheering for him from behind the bushes, telling him it'll work out.

PhoeB smiled sincerely and as sweetest as she could. She didn't want to hurt her fellow junior's feelings — but she already has a boyfriend and two-timing is the last thing she'd do.

"I'm sorry... Kang Chanhee-ssi... but I can't accept this confession." She spoke sweetly and softly.

She bowed slightly before walking away, until Chanhee stopped her.

"I-Is it because I'm lacking something? I-If that's the case, I'll try my best to become the perfect boyfriend." There was definitely a hint of desperation and sadness in his voice. PhoeB felt bad.

"You're not lacking anything, Yoo Chanhee-ssi. I just don't think we're right for each other."

And with that, she turned away once again and proceeded to walk away; but this time, Chanhee decided to leave her alone.

"You can try again tomorrow! Don't worry. We'll be cheering for you."

"Don't give up yet, Chan!"

She just thought it was really sweet of his friends to be so positive even though he just got rejected.

It's only been three days; three days since she entered Silver Wing College on Earth, but people were giving her love letters and confessing to her about their love in quiet corners or the college's courtyard.

It didn't exactly make her annoyed —she just felt bad for rejecting all their confessions.

But because she rejected so many confessions, rumors are flying around about who her boyfriend might be. But of course only Yoongi and Yugyeom knew.

People began thinking that her boyfriend was indeed Yugyeom and that Yoongi has a secret crush on her. Who would've thought that the fuckboy of Silver Wing would lose his composure around the pale Vammon?

Speaking of Yoongi -- he was completely sulky the day after he found out PhoeB had a boyfriend and that he had no chance in getting together with his ex-girlfriend again.

PhoeB, though, tried to ignore what happened the previous day. Oh how she dreaded talking to Yoongi now after that awkward situation.

"Yoongi, why the long face?" Seokjin asked worriedly.

Yoongi, arms folded on the table and head rested on his arms spoke, annoyed, "She has a boyfriendddd....."

"Who?"

"Seol..."

"What?! No wonder she's been rejecting so many confessions!" Jungkook, who was drinking his cola, spit it all over Hoseok who was sitting beside Yoongi.

"Is it that guy who picked her up from the cafe before this?"

"Sorry Yoongi. I planned to tell you but I guess you already found out." Yugyeom suddenly appeared from the side and sat down between Jimin and Hoseok.