Chapter Twenty Eight

Author's Note: Before I forget, I need to tell you all something... thank you so much for 9k reads! This is amazing, I didn't know this story would get that many reads... and I still have a long ways to go! So thank you, and enjoy this chapter! :)

PS: SORRY for the late update :/

The trio enters the bathroom on the first floor. There is a large Victorian sink in the center.

"So let me get this right— the plan is Engorgement..." Scorpius says, trying to clear up his own confusion.

"Yes, Scorpius, that soap, if you may," Albus says. Scorpius reaches into the sink and pulls out a bar of soap. "Engorio," Albus says, pointing his wand at the bar of soap across the room. The soap grows to about four times it's regular size. Alice's eyes widen.

"Nice," Scorpius compliments. "Consider me engorimpressed." Alice rolls her eyes but holds back a smile at Scorpius' words.

"The second task was the lake task," Albus explains. "They has to retrieve something that was stolen from them... which turned out to be—"

"—people they loved," Alice finishes.

"Cedric used a Bubble-Head charm to swim through the lake," Albus continues. "All we do is follow him in there and use Engorgement to turn him into something rather larger. We know the time-turner doesn't give us long, so we're going to be quick. Get to him and Engorgio his head and watch him float out of the lake— away from the task— away from the competition..."

"But— you still haven't told me how we're going to actually get to the lake..." Scorpius points out.

Suddenly, a jolt of water emerges from the sink. Alice's eyes widen. When the water disappears, a ghost is floating there, soaking wet. Alice knows that this is Moaning Myrtle, the ghost who has always haunted the girls' bathroom.

"Whoa," the ghost says. "That feels good. Never used to enjoy that. But when you get to my age, you can take what you want..."

"Of course— you're a genius— Moaning Myrtle..." Scorpius began, mostly rambling. The ghost swoops down to the boy.

"What did you call me?" Moaning Myrtle asks, voice daring. "Do I moan? Am I Moaning now? AM I? AM I?" Alice felt the urge to move over and protect Scorpius. She surprises herself when she instinctively moves a little closer to him.

"No, I didn't mean..." Scorpius began.

"What's my name?" Myrtle presses.

"Myrtle," Scorpius answers.

"Exactly— Myrtle," the ghost says. "Myrtle Elizabeth Warren— a pretty name— my name— no need for the moaning."

"Well," Scorpius says.

Myrtle giggles. "It's been a while. Boys. In my bathroom. In my girls' bathroom. Well, that's not right... but then again, I always did have a soft spot for the Potters. And I was moderately partial to a Malfoy too. And you... I don't know you." She looks at Alice. "But, I'll give you a chance." She smiles. "Now, how can I help you three?"