KaraIchi

ichimatsu and karamatsu had been dating for the past couple years. since they were brothers they had to keep it a secret. karamatsu walked down the stairs from the roof, where he had been singing for the past couple hours. ofcourse ichimatsu was there listening, constantly telling him how bad he is. of course he didn't mean it, he loved listening to karamatsu play his guitar and sing. the other brothers, specifically osomatsu, were starting to catch on to their behavior. from hanging out with eachother more than with the other brothers to just flat-out staring at eachother. 'somethings going on' osomatsu thought. 

"guys, somethings going on between karamatsu and ichimatsu, have you guys noticed?" osomatsu said, sitting in a circle at the living room table as if on a business meeting.

 "yea, the other day i saw ichimatsu and karamatsu sitting on the roof together" added jyushimatsu.

 "that's not really all that weird, jyushi" 

"yea, well ichimatsu looked like he was enjoying himself" the whole table gasped in unison.

"i propose we spy on them for the remainder of the week" said choromatsu

"but thats so creepy" commented todomatsu

"weve done it before tho" said osomatsu.

"fair enough"todomatsu agreed.

the table put in their hands, clapping one over the other as if on a team of some sort. a couple days passed, and everything was calm. karamatsu and ichimtsu were alone on the roof, karamatsu was playing hid guitar while ichimatsu sung. well more like rapped, even though ichimatsu was an amazing singer, he wasn't a fan of it.

"come on, just this one song. please" begged karamatsu.

"dude, its not even in English"

"k-pop is good toooo, come oooonnnnnnnnn"

"UGHFINEGODDAMNMOTHERFUKINGAH"  ichimatsu, yelled but finally agreed.

"YAY KNEW YOU'D AGREE"

  오늘 처음 만났었고 우린 낯설었고언제 그랬냐는 듯 껴안은 채 (We met for the first time today, we were strangersand we're cuddling as if wondering, when were we like that?) 

 아프단 말도 없이 난 처음이란 말로어디로 가는 지도 몰랐어 (You never said that it hurt, said that I was your firstI didn't know where we were going) 

 오늘 처음 만났었고 우린 낯설었고언제 그랬냐는 듯 껴안은 채(We met for the first time today, we were strangersand we're cuddling as if wondering, when were we like that?)

 괜찮단 말도 없이 넌 어떻게든 될 거라고난 그냥 믿었지(You never said that it was okay, said it would work outand I just believed you)

 This is me losing to the rapidsTake it back moving ever fasterCheck front no never going backwardsI peep whatever is disasterWe fight we talk and make it upYou jumping ship when it gets roughI can't ever just be enough for you, matter fact I can't even afford youI saw the way you look at himI seen ya eyes tryna hide ya thoughtWanted to get with the truth and ya lies were afootKeeping me down no matter how I foughtI noticed that the us in trust was the you and I in my suicideNever going back, never check the pastSorry's never matter, promises don't lastI know that the fire burning wasn't wrong but it's a perfect matchWe were good for eachother so much that we burned to fast, left and we turned to ashIodine diet you made me salty just for funAnd throughout explanations of my expectations you could never learn to love 

Oh we can't go from whence we cameI know that you won't try that hardI'm wounded by my battle scars

 오늘 처음 만났었고 우린 낯설었고언제 그랬냐는 듯 껴안은 채(We met for the first time today, we were strangersand we're cuddling as if wondering, when were we like that?)

 아프단 말도 없이 난 처음이란 말로어디로 가는 지도 몰랐어(You never said that it hurt, said that I was your firstI didn't know where we were going)

 오늘 처음 만났었고 우린 낯설었고언제 그랬냐는 듯 껴안은 채(We met for the first time today, we were strangersand we're cuddling as if wondering, when were we like that?) 

 괜찮단 말도 없이 넌 어떻게든 될 거라고난 그냥 믿었지(You never said that it was okay, said it would work outand I just believed you)

 I think I might of spent my whole damn life in love with somebody, butHopelessly, you don't miss me, on the way back round to the house partyMade a stop at the store got whiskey galore, and I drink that shit till my eyes can't seeBroke down ice machine, always meant to be cold but I drink enough that it's warm to bleedYou were warning me about bad decisionsBut you made it worse in this bad religionLike Scientology, high and gotta be mixing off of this bad addictionTreat popping pills like a competition, when you popping off about how you miss himI add her all up, some bad additionMy windows stuck on a old editionCause we been staring at the same shit but it don't look right to meYou cut my image out of your group photo, framed me for it, then blasted meBut I still feel like I can't ignore itFlag wave in my face so casuallyDon't wanna another casualty, and actually I'm so proud to seeThat we came far enough from our home towns (hometown)To see it for ourselves that it's going down (going down)All up on your phone I been calling just to lay aroundYou don't wanna talk so I think I gotta say it nowI'm crazy for you

 오늘 처음 만났었고 우린 낯설었고언제 그랬냐는 듯 껴안은 채(We met for the first time today, we were strangersand we're cuddling as if wondering, when were we like that?) 

 아프단 말도 없이 난 처음이란 말로어디로 가는 지도 몰랐어(You never said that it hurt, said that I was your firstI didn't know where we were going) 

숨이 헐떡거릴 만큼 너는 뜨거웠고멈춰지질 않아 참 곤란했었지(You were hot and gasping for airyou didn't stop and it was awkward) 

 괜찮단 말도 없이 넌 어떻게든 될 거라고난 그냥 믿었지(You never said that it was okay, said it would work outand I just believed you)  

after the song was over karamatsu was amazed. he looked at ichimatsu, who was looking away embarassed. 

''DUUDEE'' a voice in the background said. both the boys looked back to see who the voice belonged to, and the other brothers stood there.

"what the fuuck" said choromatsu, amazed like the rest of them.

ichimatsu couldnt take the sudden spotlight and ran inside, karamatsu went after him.(ok lets just assume for the sake of thes oneshot that they all have their own rooms, please thankyou) ichimatsu ran into his room and shut the door. he desperately searched for his cat(if it has a name i forgot sorry), one of the only living creatures that can calm him down. he was at the verge of tears, his cat was nowhere to be found. the world around him was spinning, faster and faster. suddenly eveything went white then black, he passed out. his eyes barely oppened to see karamatsu holding him in his arms, then his eyes close again.

++++++++++

his eyes open and he realizes hes in his bed, he looks around but he cant find anyone. 'what happened, one minute i'm happy and singing and suddenly i wake up in bed??' he thought as he slowly got up. 'uugh' a sharp pain went through his head

+++ im tired of this one if yal want more tel me in the comments lolol ok bye+++