klance fem lance smutt

The whole team was on a mission. Out of their lions, they fought these alien creatures called (insert name here). Now there was something specific allura told the team to remember about these bird like creatures, but lance couldn't remember. From a tree in a far distance, lance sniped the birds while the team fought them normally. One of the birds cought a glance at lance and immediately flew after him.
"Quiznak" lance said as the bird opened its curved beak and spat out this green liquid
"LANCE!" the team shouted. It dawned upon him what allura had said before.
"Don't let their toxic spit touch you" she said, she also explained the effects but he couldn't remember. He fell off the tree losing controll of his body. He couldn't move but he could feel his body shaking. His eyes were wide open but his vision was blurry. All he could feel was pain, every single part of his body experienced it. Then he lost consciousness.

Keith pov.

I sit in front of the healing chamber. Tapping my feet, impatient. 'how could he just sit there while he saw this bird fly towards him. Its like he wanted to get spat on!' Lances body starts shaking in the chamber and I freeze. I could see his body mutating, and hurriedly I run out in search of allura. I search the palace up and down but I couldn't find her anywhere. In a state of panic I start crying and I go around to search again. If lance dies its my fault. After searching again I couldn't find her. THE COW! I run out to where we kept the stupid cow and found allura sitting by it as if comforting it.
"A-allura t-the chamber l-lance HELP" was all I could say before allura ran towards me. We both ran side by side to the healing chamber where lance stood. He held his head as if he had a hangover. I sighed in relief when he looked at me with those blue eyes that distinguish lance from anyone else. He's alive..

Lance pov.

I woke up standing by the healing chamber. I feel a sharp pain in my head, my vision is blurred. I look up to where keith and allura stood, they looked surprised. I try to walk toward but I stumble and fall. Allura came to assist me but Keith stayed in place. I go to rub my eyes and feel something restrict me. I looked down to see... Boobs?!? I looked at allura who had an 'i don't fucking know don't ask me' look on her face. I immediately look in my pants. Nope its gone. I stand up fast enough to give me whiplash. I attempt to walk out of the room but stumble on my way there, landing on Keith. I looked up at him and he looked down at me before I let go and continued walking, searching for my room.

I sat on the bed after locking my door. I stumbled to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Yup my hair is definitely longer. I feel my self down to my b-breasts. They're definitely big. I squeeze them and play with them for a while before someone knocked at my door. I jumped.
"Just a minute" I shouted. My voice lost its masculine raspiness and instead sounded like pidges voice but more high pitched. I took off the weird clothes I was wearing in the healing chamber and attempted to put on some of my regular clothes. I threw on a t-shirt. very tight on me, but my pants wouldn't fit. My hips are wider than before, a lot wider, though my waist stayed the same. I hear them knock again.
"Wait! My pants don't fit give me like 5 minutes!" I shout. I hear Pidge laughing.
"Just put on some boxers!" she shouted back.
Right they're elastic lol. I do as she says and open the door.
"God damn it" she says and handed 5 dollars to hunk.
"What?" I looked at them.
"I bet your boobs would be bigger than hers and oh boy did I win" he laughed.
"I think anyone's boobs are bigger than hers" we laughed
"Wow ok hurt" she says clutching her chest sarcastically.
The rest of the team walked in. Allura was fascinated by my body.
"Oh my" she said as she examined me. The others did the same. Looking at me as if I were a circus animal. I cover myself up feeling as if they were undressing me with their eyes. I dont know why I feel this way they're my team mates, maybe its a girl thing.
"So allura" I say clutching my boobs.
"Why?" I say implying why I swapped genders
"Well, to alteans the effect is supposed to be mild hallucinations but you're human. Maybe the effects are different because you are different"
"Is there a cure?"
"I'm afraid not, this is unheard of. Me and pidge are going to study it and try to find a cure but for now just stay as you are"
I let out a heavy sigh.
"Do you at least have something bigger to wear? I can't breathe in this t-shirt" I asked.
Allura turned to hunk.
"I gotcha buddy" he said waltzing out if the room. Allura and pidge walk out too, leaving Keith and shiro in the room with me.
"This is so humiliating" I say trying to get rid of the silence.
"I mean look at me, I have breasts for gods sake! My hair is so much longer too. At least I dont have a mullet." I say hearing shiro chuckle I laugh too.
"At least I'm still a man" said Keith and all three of us burst out laughing.
"Hah ha, yea.. Ima go look at myself in the mirror for another minute. Its not everyday you see yourself as a girl." I tell them trying to get them to leave. Its not them I just need some alone time.
"Ok buddy" said shiro as he held Keith by the shoulder and walked out with him. Hunk comes back with a white t-shirt.
"Where did everyone go?" he asked.
"I wanted some alone time so they left."
"Well here you go" he said handing me the t-shirt.
"Thanks" I said as he closed the door with a 'you're welcome'.
I take off my shirt and put on the bigger one, I look at myself in the mirror one last time before going out to the main room.

Keith pov.

I can't help but look at lances body. I mean I haven't been around girls that much but god damn. He... She's thicc. Allura like can't even compete. I feel myself starting to get hard as I cought a glimpse at lances new form. I covered myself with a couch cushion, sitting with my legs crossed. I look at lance. Hi-her shirt was big and i   can clearly see her collarbone. Small beads of sweat tricked down her neck. She wasn't wearing a bra and her hair was in a sad excuse of a bun. She walked toward the couch I was sitting on, threw her body on the couch and groaned.
"Uuuuuuuggggghhh, this sucks!!" she said, positioning her head at the pillow covering my crotch and laying down and looking up at me.
"I miss my dick" she told me. I almost forgot she was a man just yesterday.
"Must be nice" I say without thinking.
"What?" she asks me.
"Yknow, being a girl." I look around to check if anyone's around.
"I mean shit dude you have your own tits, you don't need to find someone to let you touch them you can just touch your own" I look at her hoping I don't sound like a total virgin.
"Yea, all the pornos I've seen make it seem like it feels so good to get your titties groped but it isn't all that special" she tells me, gripping her breasts and playing with them.
"You're a virgin aren't you" she said bluntly.
I felt a slight blush, but tried to brush it off.
"Well when you've lived most of your life in a desert alone there ain't much women you can find interest in." I explain.
"Are you interested in this woman?"
"What?" wtf
"N-no nothing" she says looking away blushing.
" you know saying its nothing in that tone just calls for more attention right?"
"Listen, I've been having weird thoughts about you for a while. I always brushed them off because I assumed it was just own sexual frustration kicking in. But when I became a girl ever since I woke up I can't stop thinking about you." she says rubbing her thighs together.
"I know it sounds weird, and that you're most probably going to reject me, but will you go out with me?" she says.
I sat there in shock for about 5 more seconds before responding.
"Yea, just as long as you stay in a female body. Not that I'm anti gay or anything I just don't like the idea of putting my dick in someone's ass" I say. We both start laughing, then silence.
"Listen I really like you too. I fell for the strange things you're passionate for and how you fight for what you love. The way even though you think nothing of yourself you continue fighting to defend the universe. How even though the only thing you had, which was your family and earth, was taken away from you; you continue fighting for its pride. And how no matter how much you miss home you never stop doing what you can to protect everyone. In all honesty I'm dead ass in love with you"
I felt myself at the verge of eruption. My eyes welled up a little remembering what she had said before, that she likes me.
"K-keith?" her cheeks were red and her hand between her thighs. She was sweating and breathing heavily. In confused, unsure if she's aroused or sick.
"Yes?"
"U-um... C-can you t-touch me?"
My mind went blank.
"Like... Like right now?" I ask.
"You don't want to?" she looks at my with regretful eyes.
"Oh no I definitely want to but I thought I was moving to fast?" I explain in a way that sort of ends as a question.
"My stomach feels all warm and tingly and I have a weird urge to be held... Is this what girls feel?" lance got up, moving the cushion and sitting on my lap.
------smutt starts here------
She placed her lips on mine, opening her mouth immediately as if she wanted me to dominate her. she rubbed her parts over mine, basically grinding on me. She moved so smoothly its like you wouldn't even notice she was grinding her hips to mine. My hands wandered and grabbed a hold of her ass, I started childishly playing with it and felt her giggle through the kiss. Our lips parted, leaving a string of saliva to connect us.
"You're such a child" she said laughing.
"Well I can be your child- no wait that didn-"
"Shut up and kiss me" she said holding my face and crashing our lips together once more. My hands venture up from her ass to her waist then up to her breasts. She said earlier that they weren't as good as she thought they were, but maybe its because she's the one touching them. Like tickling, you can't tickle yourself. My hands creep under her shirt and I play with one of her nipples and grope her other breast. They're bog enough to fill my hand at least twice, which is really big if you ask me. Her skin is smooth and her breasts are soft. I heard a moan escape her mouth before she covered her mouth.
"Yknow it'd be nice if you'd let me hear you moan" I say, purposely sounding cocky expecting an annoyed reaction. Instead she uncovered her mouth and let out a loud moan.
"Fuck this is good" she mumbles.
I carry her body to my room and lock the door.

CLIFFHANGER HAHAHHAH FUCK YOU

ok lol ima finish it in the next chapter