fem lance p2

Keith pov.
I threw her on the bed she hit the back of her head and died

Lol jk

Reall nasty smutt starts here~~
I carried her to my room and locked the door behind me. I threw her on the bed and crouched over her, kissing her deeply. I parted the kiss, trailing kisses down her neck. I trailed my hands up her shirt, from her hips to her waist all the way up to her breasts, playfully fondling them. Lance removed her shirt and signaled me to remove mine. And I did. I proceeded to lick and suck at one of her nipples while groping her other breast, switching in between the two constantly. I hear her moans, they're breathy and sweet. Her back starts arching, one of her hands reaching towards the back of my head, the other towards her crotch.
"K-keith" she moaned out. I release her nipple from my mouth, trailing my tongue down her stomach to her womanhood. I messed with her clit in my mouth, flicking at it with my tongue.
"Ah~, W-what the fuck" she moaned.
"Keith shit that's good" I continued eating her out, tasting her like she was my last meal. Suddenly her thighs shake and her back arches. she pushes me away, her whole body shaking a whole minute after. Her heavy breathing was turning me on, the beads of sweat trickling down her neck in between her breasts.
" may I?" I snapped out of my gaze, realizing her head lied between my legs
"Yes you may" I said jokingly, earning a small chuckle. She unzipped my pants with her teeth. Hot. She grabbed the rim of my boxers and pulled them down, revealing my painfully hard member. She trailed her tongue from the tip to the base and back up, enclosing the whole head within her mouth.
"F-fuck l-lance"
She twirled her tongue around the tip
"Lance I-"
It reached the back of her throat
"I-im"
She pulled me out of her mouth, releasing with a 'pop'. I released, and it landed all over her face.
"I'm sorry" I apolagize, searching for my t-shirt. I use it to wipe the cum off her face.
"How were you so good at that?? That felt amazing" I ask her.
"Was it that good? I have like no experience"she chuckles. Making fun of me huh
I grab her shoulders and push her down so she's laying her down roughly. I insert two fingers in her
"Ah, k-keith what the-" I give her no time, fingering her at inhuman speeds. She brings her legs up, they're shaking. Her moans are loud and honest. Her whole body starts to shake and she pushes me away, catching her breath.
"K-keith d-don't j-just do that" she says, her hands covering her face.
"Why not? You seemed to enjoy it" I say, looking her up and down.
She breathes heavily, as if she just ran a marathon.
"Keith"
"Lance?"
"Kiss me"
I waste no time, bringing my lips to hers. Her mouth opened wide, allowing my entrance. Our tongues fiddled and twirled against each other. I earn slight hums and moans of pleasure from lance, which make me hard again. Our lips part, leaving a string of saliva to connect us.
"Hard again?" lance looked at me with hungry eyes.
"How about we go all the way tonight" she adds.
"You sure? Doesn't that like hurt?"
"It will but I'm ready for you"
I let out a slight chuckle, positioning myself at her entrance.
She flinched at my entrance, she's hiding her pain.
"Babe relax, if it hurts I can wait" I tell her. She opens her eyes and squints a smile, but her expression still seems pained, so I stop.she looks at me with confused eyes at first but then takes the time to adjust her position. I give her a couple of minutes to adjust to my size before slowly starting to thrust.

A/n
Ok its short but I'm like really busy and I have no time at all so here ill continue in the next. I also know its very crappy most of the time and for that I'm sorry. I have like 0 creativity especially with heterosexual smutts. Jesus