KLANCE SMUTT

*oof here we go. I suck at making smutt but well I'm a horny little kid and I want to make one ssooo*
Lance POV
I walked into my room after a brief meeting we had in the dining area. Every one did, we all went to our rooms without even saying goodnight. I close the door behind me, breathing heavily. I don't think I can survive another meeting looking at him like that. Whenever I see his face all I think of is how much I want him inside me. I don't get it, why? Why do I have to feel this way? Towards my rival of all people. Anyways, I walk towards my night stand and grab my vibrator. I can't believe in doing this. I hold the small oval shaped machine to my hardened member,
"aahmmhhff" I cover my mouth so no one'll wake up.
"Ah~ k-keith" I imagine him sucking my dick. His cheeks become more hollow while he puts me in as far down his throat as he can. I can imagine him thrusting into me like I weigh nothing.
"Aahmm k-keith ugh.. I love you aah" I whispermoan, coming close to my limit. Out of my nightstand I grab my 7 inch dildo and shove it up inside as deep and as far as I can.
"AAHh K-KEith ugh". With the vibrator still going I thrust the dildo in and out if me as fast as I can. With my other hand I get a hold of my nipples and play around with them. Feeling these pleasures all at once makes me cum .
I hear the door open

FUCK!!

I cover myself with the blanket just fast enough for the intruder to not notice. I close my eyes and act like I'm asleep.
"Don't think I couldn't hear you Lancy lance" said a tender deep voice behind me. I try not to turn around, but its too tempting. I turn to see no one else but Keith.
"Is this what you were using?" he asked, picking up the dildo from the bed. He walked up to me and whispered
"Mines way bigger than this you know". Hearing him say that made me hard. I was speechless, this was all happening so fast.
"K-Keith I umm I-I'm sorry i-" I couldn't find the words to say. He crawls into my bed and lays behind me. Like a big spoon you could say. Then with one of his hands he strokes my dick.
"Aahm" this feels different than when I do it. It feel so much better. I feel him shove something into my hole. The vibrator! I had three but I only ever use one. At some point he must have gotten them from my night stand because he put all three of them in me.
"K-Keith I don't think I can t-take all three at once" I try to tell him, but instead he turns them all on on low, making me cum immediately. I cover my mouth knowing that someone might hear me.
"Don't worry babe, these walls are thick no one will hear you" he said, obviously lying. He started trailing kisses from the back of my ear to my neck. With his other hand he plays with my nipples. I can't take it anymore.
"K-keith please" I moaned out.
"Please what?" i can feel his cocky smile from the back of my neck.
"Please put it in already" I manage to say. Its so embarrassing but I don't care right now.
"Put what in?" I'm getting sick of this.
"JUST PUT YOUR FUCKING DICK IN MY ASS ALREADY FUCK" he burst out into laughter
"Hahaha alright then" he said unbuckling his pants to reveal a- what the fuck?! His dick reaches his thigh!! How does he walk??
"Woah, what the fuck?" I look up at him wondering how the fuck.
"I don't know either I think its a galra thing"
"Well anyways I can't take all that at once" I tell him
"Ill be gentle" he said slowly moving his dick closer to my ass
"W-wait keith" he shoves it in me all at once. And it wasn't untill then that I realized the vibrators were still in me. My eyes roll to the back of my head as he repositions me doggystyle. He turns the vibrators on high and starts thrusting in slowly.
"L-lance? Are you okay?" he tries to look at my face but he can't see so he turns me around to see that I'm out of it.
"You're so fucking cUTE" he said thrusting deep and hard. With each thrust my moans grew louder and louder. I've lost count of how many times I've cum but I don't care. I never want this moment to end. His thrusting grew inhumanly fast and hard. I cum a little from each thrust.
"Keith- y-you're going to i-impregnate me AAH Hmm" I manage to speak out.
"Lance, I'm taking out the vibrators" he said pulling out. Without him needing to do anything two of the vibrators pop out on their own, he takes out the third one. Then he thrusts all the way inside me, not just poking but punching my prostate.
"Hold these" he says putting two of the vibrators in my hands that putting them to my nipples
"What ever you do, don't let go" he said holding the third to my dick and moving it up and down jerking me off. He was going really fast, whenever his hand reached the base of my dick hist thrust was at its deepest. I came like 5 times already and this was my sixth. I was on the verge of passing out but he kept going, keeping me awake.
"L-lance I'm at my limit"
"Ah~ its about t-time" I said earning a chuckle.
He fully pulled out and thruster all the way inside of me. Even though we were doing anal I could feel his dick poke up at my stomach. I throw my head back screaming.
"A-AH K-KEITH" i start to see white dots at the corners of my eyes.
I wrap my arms around his neck not knowing this would allow him to go deeper.
"Ah~ K-Keith I love you so much." I say kissing him. I open my mouth wanting him to dominate me. My arms and legs were shaking. I grab the vibrator from his hand and I jerk myself off with it. Going twice if not three times as fast. That familiar knot in my stomach was approaching.
"Keith I'm cumming!!"
"M-me too!!" he thrusts is hardest and deepest thrust and we both cum at the same time.

He plops down next to me.
"How long?" he asks.
"What?"
"How long have you been doing this by yourself, masturbating to me." him saying that makes me blush.
"Too long" I reply, not really knowing the exact date this started. I look away remembering the times I've cried after masturbating knowing her never love me
"Hey you're not the only one" he says caressing my cheek.
"I've fapped to you countless times" he says, earning laughter from both of us.
"Hey Keith?"
"Yea?"
"I love you"