4.

The rest of the week went on quickly.

We didn't go to school for like two days, and when we came back we decorated her locker with little notes and stickers and taped some flowers and such. It looked nice.

I didn't like it.

      Of course, when I was walking with Alois, I would pretend that I already put one or two notes up there and be really sad when he stuck a sticky note with a little message onto her locker. Then, when Alois walks ahead, I take his down and keep it for myself.

She has enough of her own anyway.

      But today was Friday, mostly every student is grateful for that. Who wouldn't be? It's the end of the week, there's pizza, most kids are having slumber parties, it's the perfect day. But not for me. Alois meets up with some bastard from a different high school a couple miles away after school, and they hang out at the school for like two hours. I always get invited to hang out with them, but I just don't want too really.

If I weren't a psychopath I would say no.

But I said yes. Just for him.

      Once the bell rang for school to end, I left English class in a hurry, not even visiting my locker. I'm hoping to get at least a half an hour of alone time with Alois before he shows up. Of course, Alois is already outside sitting with all the people who suck up to him. I fit in perfectly.

I manage to pull him away so we can sit alone, and it actually turns out better than expected. 

      Then I see an unusual head of hair. It was grey and pulled back into what seemed like a loose braid. Even with that, hair still partially covered his eyes, but you could still tell that they were green. Everyone likes green eyes. He arrived on a bike and threw it down next to us, and sat down quickly too. He was definitely unusual, even the way he dressed. He wore black-ish grey skinny jeans and a black and white striped shirt, with a long overcoat that had chains and sleeves that go past his hands. He smelled of ash and a little bit of cinnamon, which is weird.

"What's your name?"

"Undertaker."

"You're not named that."

"It's a nickname."

"What's your real name?" 

". . . ."

". . . ."

"Just call me Undertaker." His voice was very gravelly. 

Here I notice that his nails are black. I didn't comment, and they Alois and "The Undertaker." have their own little conversation. I sit behind them, simply observing the undertaker, and how they react to each other. I need to know if they are friends, lovers, or maybe once a couple then decided to stay friends. The Undertaker laughed a lot and had a somewhat scary smile on his face the entire time.

They definitely had a past.

      I take out my phone and start to text Jack, hoping there is at least a trace of information about this guy. Jack has to know, he's been to every school I know.

Ciel: "Jack, there is this guy often found outside after school on Fridays, by the name Undertaker. I need to know where he goes and everything you know about him."

Jack: " I know that guy."

Jack: "He always hides his name, and I don't have that information. But He used to go to our school in Middle school, and Alois and he were very close. Nobody knew their relationship, but they were best friends. He is 17 now, and he has been building coffins for an undertaking place for three years. He likes to bake also, his most famous dish is his cinnamon bone cookies, which he wants to make the highlight of his own bakery in the future."

Ciel: "That's perfect."

-----------

653 words