5.

I did it.

I got rid of all of them.

All of Alois' crushes and all of his admirers completely gone.

I am the only one holding his hand, kissing his cheek, hugging him tight, it's all me. I've never been so happy in my life.

I recently got rid of the Undertaker, so Alois stayed the night at my place for comfort, and of course, we hit it off. I was still laying in bed, about six in the morning, until I heard a girly shriek that woke me up almost immediately.

Alois

It was him.

I felt my heart beating quickly, 0 to 60 in the matter of seconds, and I sat up quicker than I thought was humanly possible. Once I saw what he was looking at, I felt a stab through my heart.

Alois, the love of my life, staring straight at my shrine of him. 

It was full of pictures of him, personal, and at school. It had his gym shirt that I loved to sleep with as my pillow case, just because it smelled like him. And worst of all, all of his notes that he wrote personally to stick on the lockers of the friends he lost.

I slowly started to sit up and walk over to him, as I felt like my knees were going to give in every second, and I was going to just fall. I softly lay my hand on Alois' shoulder, and I mumble a little, "A-alois. . ?"

"What the hell is this Ciel?! My notes-- my shirt!" he says, almost like he was trying to understand it just by saying it out loud.

I tried to reply, but I kept stumbling over my words. I felt so. . . afraid and embarrassed.

"Ciel?! Answer me!" he screams.

"I- it's not mine-!"

"Not yours? Sure-" he says, before grabbing his stuff harshly, mumbling insults and 'I can't believe it' s.

"I was warned about filthy people like you!" he hissed, before storming out.

I tried to stop him, and explain myself, but It wouldn't happen. He wouldn't listen to me.

I started to cry when he left. I felt hot tears run down my face as I watch him walk down the street angerly. I know for a fact that he will never talk to me again.

The worst part of it all was that we actually had something. We were actually boyfriend and boyfriend. I don't think I will ever have that again.

But, this doesn't change my burning desire to hold him in my arms.

I will keep him for myself, no matter what.