6.

After Alois left me, my only choice was to continue to follow him. He found everything of mine I took from him. Something as small as his sweater, to his gum wrapper. It was all too valuable to me. I couldn't just throw any  of it away. Alois made me feel things that were way too much. I would tremble in class as soon as I hear his name in roll-call. But I had completely lost everything. 

He changed classes. Not a single one I had with him anymore.

I couldn't take it.

By now, what I was feeling was beyond my control. 

My mind and my morals were at war, and my mind was winning now.

It was the month before school ended, and by this time, I needed to get something done. I needed to get closer to him. 

So I did.

The only thing I knew I should do is break in to his house. It wasn't difficult. Nothing a bobby-pin and some time couldn't open. I slowly made my way through his house, slithering through his hallways and peeking into various rooms. Stealing blankets and his shoes whenever I found some. Eventually I found his bedroom.

Fucking bingo.

I made my way in. He was sleeping. I sat there, admiring him. I spaced on how long I stared, but  the sun was coming up. Must have been too long. Whatever then. I didn't need time anymore. id make my own time. I managed to zip-tie his wrists before he started waking up. When he did, I felt warmer.

"What-- Shit! Ciel! What the fuck!?" he screamed, while attempting his pull his wrists apart. I enjoyed his little struggle. 

"Ciel-" he paused. Slowly, he leaned in and hooked his wrists around my neck.

I felt overjoyed. His sweet-fruity shampoo turned me red, I never though he would willingly be this close to me again. 

I felt him push me back, pressing me against the bed. But this didn't feel normal. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking /past/ me. I knew something was off. I immediately threw him off me and turned around. 

He had hit the emergency alarm button on his phone.

Before I could get to it, the timer reached 0. 

I immediately jolted back up, and grabbed Alois by the wrist ties, and slowly attempted to drag his body out of the bedroom. He made it hard to do so, because he was kicking his feet and hooking them around the doors. 

Stubborn bitch. 

They'll be here any minute.