The Date

"FREEZE! NYPD!" shouted Olivia as she jumped in front of the perp, gun in hand. It took the SVU squad two weeks to find their perp. The serial rapist of many girls. "Tyler Jackson, you are under arrest. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.." Olivia began reciting his rights while Elliot escorted the man to their vehicle.

"Great job everybody! Fill out your paperwork then you guys can go home." stated Cragen as he addressed the squad room before walking back into his office. Olivia peaked up from her desk to find Elliot staring at her. "What?" "Are you ready for tonight?" Elliot asked with a smirk on his glorious face. Tonight was the night. It took him weeks to plan everything. It was their first date in weeks. They have been seeing each other secretly for awhile now. Tonight Elliot hoped was the night they go all the way.

"Yes, I just have to run home and change my clothes. What's with the look?" she questioned Elliot. "Oh nothing." Elliot said quite mysteriously. They both went their separate way from the office.

Olivia finished her shower and stood in her closet staring. "Yes this is the one." she thought while pulling out her deep red a line dress. She put on her black pumps and heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" shouted Olivia from the bathroom where she was adding the finishing touches. Elliot walked in wearing black pants and white long sleeved button up shirt. "Are you ready for the best night of you life Liv?" Asked Elliot while he went to the fridge to grab a beer out of the almost empty fridge. "You better believe it El"

"Wow...Elliot wow. You shouldn't have." Olivia spoke in quite awe while she walked towards the horse and carriage in front of her apartment building. "Oh it's no big deal." They both sat in blissful silence while snuggled into each other while riding to the restaurant Elliot picked out. After what seemed like only a few minutes they arrived at Isabella's, a popular side walk cafe and weekend brunch. "So, what's on the agenda next?" Olivia questioned while handing their waitress the dessert menu. "I was thinking a nice romantic walk through the park." stated Elliot smiling. "Okay sounds great to me."

They finished at the restaurant and Elliot being the gentlemen he is, paid for the bill and escorted Olivia to the park. "Olivia I would really like to get something off my chest." Elliot said while taking a seat at the nearest bench. "Okay." Olivia whispered nervously. "You know I care for you so much. And you helped me completely through the divorce with Kathy and have been really helping me with the kids. I couldn't repay you enough. I love you Olivia Benson." Olivia sat there in shock with tears filling in her eyes. "I love you to Elliot. I always have." she said whipping under her eyes before tears began to fall. Elliot placed his left hand on the side of her face and pulled her closer to him. Olivia closed the difference between them in a quick motion and the moment their lips met there was nothing but fireworks. He began to lick her lips hoping she would allow him entrance. And she did.