3

Guanlin's POV

" How's life with her ? "

I thought for a while, " She might be slowly falling for me because I bought her food. " I said and she chuckled before placing her arm on my waist.

" Bear with it for a little while. " She said before giving me a peck.

Minah smiled, " Isn't that Gayeon ? " My eyes widened as I turned around.

" Where ? " I asked, I see no one that screams the name Gayeon. I turned around to see Minah giggling.

" You better not like her. " She said and I nodded.

I wouldn't like Gayeon anyways.

Gayeon's POV

" You're coming along with me. " I said as I held onto Taehyung's arm, trying to drag him out of the house with me.

He stood straight like a tree trunk with roots that grow deep into the floor. He isn't moving at all even though i'm dying, trying to drag him out of the house.

My parents, being the typical traditional people they are, arranged a blind date for me.

" It's your blind date, not mine. " He said and I frowned as I stood in front of him. He was about to close the door again but I held on to the door.

" Come with me, please ! " I said and he shook his head. I pouted but he looked away, pretending he didn't look into my eyes.

He took the chance when I didn't notice him, he closed the damn door in my face. My eyes widened and I kept banging against the door but he didn't open because his god damn inhumane to me.

I sighed as I walked into my room and changed into a dress. To be more exact, a slightly cream coloured dress with little diamonds on it.

Tryna act fancy when I aren't.

I don't really bother doing my hair so I just let it down. I sprayed some perfume on myself before grabbing my clutch and wearing my heels.

When I got to the venue, I looked around to see no one.

Am I on some prank shows or something ?

" Are you Gayeon ? " I turned around to see a pretty chubby looking guy who obviously looks a few years older than I am.

I nodded awkwardly and he shot me a smile.

He wanted to hold my hands and I yanked his hand away. No one have the rights to touch me or anyone without their consent.

I sat in front of him awkwardly, I flipped through the menu and his staring at me as if i'm a piece of meat. I mean i'm honoured that I look like a meat but still, leave please.

" I would like one plate of- "

" She wants a plate of dory fish salad with avocado and olive oil dressing. " He said as he looked at me with a smile.

What the actual.

I wanted to eat a plate of god damn pasta not a some vegetables.

" I wanted pasta actually. " I said when the waiter walked away and we are alone. He smiled and nodded.

" But I think that it is more appropriate for a guy to decide the order for a beautiful lady like you. " He smiled and I cursed under my breath.

I looked around awkwardly as I adjusted my dress. He was staring at me creepily as he smiled, i'm getting really awkward here.

He suddenly grabbed my hand and started smiling even wider which is even creepier.

Someone get me out of here, please.

" I like you a lot, Gayeon. You're really pretty and I heard that you're really smart too. " He smiled as he caress my hand gently.

I pulled my hand away awkwardly but he held it.

What makes things worse is the fact that we are in a secluded room because apparently, my parents felt the need to book us a room because they didn't want anyone else to disturb our little date.

" I have to go. " I said as I stood up but he grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall.

" I said I like you ! " He said but I pushed him away.

My phone started ringing and I ran there, I clicked on the answer button but he grabbed me from behind and started grabbing my hair.

" You're a psychopath ! " I screamed but he slammed me against the floor and untied his tie.

" Get me out of this hotel ! I want to leave Gangnam ! " I screamed, trying to hint to the caller where I am.

He tried to kiss me but I slammed my hand against his face, trying to get away from his grip.

" Why can't you just like me back ?! Am I that bad ?! I think I look good and i'm rich ?! Isn't that what all the girls want and need ?! " He screamed in my face.

He slapped me and tears flowed down my cheeks.

I'm scared.

Help me.

Suddenly the door burst opened and someone grabbed my arm and dragged me over from that dirty old man even though his a few years older.

" Leave her alone ! " I looked up and saw Guanlin's face. It hits me like a truck that he is the one that called me just now.

The psychopath stood up and punched Guanlin in the face. He placed me on the ground and started to fight the guy.

I ran out of the room, telling the staff to call the police. They frantically called the police and I ran in to see them fighting still.

Guanlin turned around and my eyes widened.

" Guanlin ! " I screamed and that's when he fell to the ground because that flipping psychopath used a glass cup and slammed it against his head.

Oh you're so powerful, so powerful that it's time for you to enter a place where you belong.

Jail.

I ran to him, " Guanlin ! " I murmured as tears ran down my cheeks. I haven't known him for a long time but he would actually fight for me.

Anger rise in me and when i'm mad, game over.

I stood up and glared at that dude. He smiled widely since he thought he could get a piece of me but nope. I walked towards him as he spread his arms wide opened, I kicked him at where it hurts most and he fell to the ground.

The police arrived and they brought the psychopath back to the police station.

They brought Guanlin to the hospital and I followed along. He held my hands as blood flowed down his head.

" I love you, Kim Gayeon. "

28th Nov 2017

Guanlin ? Guanlin.