chapter 5

So far we've went to three packs, midnight, black moon, and the Lunar packs and right now we are going to the bloodshed pack. They got their name because of all the killings and, well, bloodshed. I told the boys I didn't want to come here and they insisted on getting it out of the way.

I just sat back and watched the tress past. I always loved looking at nature and all its colors. After I graduated high school I had a bunch of free time so I took that opportunity to connect with my wolf and nature. I loved going outside and seeing the animals and seeing how nature works.

"I'm here to see Alpha Damen I called him a few hours ago to let him know of my arrival" Percy spoke just like an Alpha. Levi must be proud.

The gate then opened and we were off again. Once inside I saw how big the pack was and how normal it looks. I've heard stories about this pack. They've killed thousands, taken down packs, tortured rouges, and even killed they're own members. I knew that if my mate was here that the Mon goddess had a plan. After my mothers story I've been afraid of a mate but once I saw her with my dad then I knew she was okay she just needed her true mate to help her. If my mate is here then maybe its so I can help him.

"Blossom" I heard Leo.

"Yes?" I said coming back to reality.

"Are you going to get out?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah" I said and got out.

"Where did you go just then?" Percy asked.

"My world" I said.

We all laughed until I smelt that smell again. My mate is here.

"Welcome" I heard a deep sexy voice say. I spun around and saw the man himself.

"Hello Alpha" Percy said.

"Hello Alpha, Beta, and you" he said walking towards me.

He took my hand and kissed each knuckle which sent sparks up my arm.

"Mate" he said.

"You?" My brother said, angry.

"Blossom?" Percy asked.

"Mate" that's all I could say.

I stared at him in fear and he knew it. I sensed sadness from him but he quickly covered it up.

"Alpha is it alright if I take a walk?" My brother spoke.

"Of course" my mate spoke.

Leos p.o.v.

I turned in my heels and walked away. My sisters mate was the Alpha of the most feared pack in the country! I needed to blow off steam.

My sister is fragile and she is special. He doesn't know her past and to tell the truth I don't know if she knows herself. Her hair and eyes never should have been like that. My father told me that she used to have eyes like emeralds.

She has always been my baby sister and I've always wanted to protect her even when we were kids. If she scrapped her knee I'd stay with her, if she was getting picked on I'd know and fix the problem. All this grew when our brothers were born and the other boys. Secretly we all swore to protect Blossom and Maia and now Maddie.

I can't do it.

In the middle of my rant I smelt strawberries mixed with lavender. It was intoxicating. I had to follow it.

I walked for what seemed like forever till I reached a small house. Outside stood a beautiful girl with wavy blonde hair, hazel eyes, full pink lips, and tan skin. She was looking around as if following the same sent till her eyes finally landed in mine and started walking to me.

"Mate" we both said.

"Jessie?" I heard a women tell.

My mate turns around and walks to the women and whispers in her ear.

"Oh thank the moon goddess!" The women yelled and ran to me and hugged me tight.

"Mama!" my mate spoke. God I love her voice.

"Oh Mejia he's so handsome!" She said.

"I'm Jessie" she said.

"Leo" I said and shook her hand while feeling the sparks.

God they were better than I ever imagined. I already felt the pull towards her and the need to touch her. It makes my wolf crazy just thinking about it.

"How did you find her?" he mother asked.

"I was traveling with my sister and Alpha, I'm the Beta, to look for my sisters mate. He's your Alpha" I explained.

"She's a lucky girl, your sister, the Alpha really is a good person to the ones he loves. My mejia has a mate and he is a Beta!"

"Mama" my mate whispered which made me chuckle.

"Go pack sweetie so when your mate is ready to leave you can. She gets to say goodbye, right?"

"Of course" I said.

"I like him" I heard her whisper to my mate.

"Will you meet me at the gates? My sister is with the alpha and I must go see her" I asked hopeful.

"Of course!" She said and gave me a smile.

"Great. Until later my little mate" I said and kissed her hand which caused her to blush, god I loved that already.

Blossoms p.o.v.

Right now it was Damen, Levi, me, and Dakota, Damen's Beta, sitting in the office of my mate.

I don't understand how I will ever complete this mating bond if I'm so scared of him. I want him to love me and maybe open up to me, but I don't know how I can have him do just that. But no matter what I will try my best and make this work, no matter how difficult it may be.

And if I ever have to reject him, well, then I guess I would have no choice.

Love me or lose me Damen I can't have an in between.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Vote

Comment

And stay beautiful