chapter 11

Life seemed to spiral down after I left Midnight pack. I had to practice letting Eve have control in wolf from. Macie's wolf was silver with these beautiful emeralds green eyes while Eve had a completely different wolf from her. Eve's wolf was black and her eyes were red.

I was sitting in my room with one of Damens shirts that he gave me in the hospital. I held it close to my chest while I cried myself to sleep, just like every night.

I knew I did the right thing. A mate doesn't treat you like that and a mate sure as hell does not treat another female like that in front of you. He treated her more like his mate then he did me. I know I wasnt there long but it was long enough to realize that mate or not I'm not living like that just to be hurt over and over.

I heard the knock on my door, just like everyday, my mother would leave me food outside but I couldnt eat. How could I? She never really had to deal with the rejection because she had us, my brother and I, she had a bigger piece of her life and then dad came along and made the whole situation even easier for her. Part of me hates how she got it so easy, why did she not get to experience the pain of rejection? Why did the moon goddess bless her and not me? Hadn't I gone through evough?

I knew I shouldn't feel this way. That's my damn mother, the women who raised me, the women who fought for me, the women who would do anything for me. She is the bravest person I know and that will never change.

I heard my phone ding with another message from Desiree, she gives me updates on how Damen is. I know I should cut off any communications with people around him, but it helps with the pain.

"Blossom?" I heard Leo.

I haven't been able to talk to him, my best friend, my twin brother. He's so happy with his mate and he's building them a cabin not to far from here by a little river that we often go to when we go on runs, but not far enough from the pack house since he is the future beta.

"Blos, I know you can talk to me and I know it's because of the rejection. I miss you B. We all do. God, I mean Seth is going crazy without you"

I was always Seth's protector. He may have betas blood running through his veins which makes him a damn strong wolf, but he's shy and has sheltered himself from the world. All my brothers are super protective, I mean what brothers aren't, but Seth is different. He doesnt worry about boys or my outfits he worrys about rouges and if I'm drinking enough water.

Oliver was the second most protective, I guess it's because he was the third born and is the third oldest. He never needed my protection. Even as a baby he would shield me away from everything because he wanted to prove that he could do it. I always tried to be the sister that he deserves but sometimes he makes it hard because he doesn't need me to help him do anything because he always wants to prove himself.

Dalton and Eric, those two are so alike yet so different. Dalton would always want to go off and make some friends and go on adventures while Eric would rather just have all of us sit around and binge watch on Netflix. Dalton is a lit more social but Eric is getting there, he'll go and help anyone if they need it or if asked a question he'll answer proudly but if he wants to go and say hello to someone he doesnt know then that's a different story. Yet Dalton will go up to anyone and make a friend, sometimes I wish I had his confidence.

Leo, we've always had a great sibling bond and we always will. He and I did everything together. When we found out that mom was pregnant with Oliver we wanted everything perfect for when he showed up. Leo was convinced that he was going to be a girl but I was dead set on it being a boy. I won, obviously. We did that with all of them and I won everytime. I just had a hunch that mom wouldn't have another girl, I don't know why but she didn't. But never the less Leo still tried.

"Blossom please at least do something to let us know your okay. You haven't come out of there since you got back and its making us all go mad. We need you B and like it or not you need us. You may be pissed because the moon goddess gave you a shitty mate and that everyone else seems to have it easier then you, but we don't. Now get your ass out of that bed and open up this door"

I did as he ask and opened the door. He stood there with bags under his eyes and his hair messy like he's ran his fingers through it a thousand times. But I needed time and that's what I was going to get whether he liked it or not. I grabbed the glass of water mom leaves with the food and dumped it on his head.

"You have an amazing and beautiful mate and you two are so happy. I'm not. I dont have my mate telling me he loves me and calling me beautiful and building me a house for us to live in together and raise a family. I'm hurt. I'm in pain. And I'd appreciate if you didn't act like I can make it go away easily"

With that I shut the door. Who would have thought that the most scary, mean, horrible, blood thirst, murderous Alpha in the whole country could make a girl like me break in the matter of only a few days.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Vote

Comment

And stay beautiful!