chapter 13

I was sitting at an ice cream shop with Maia and we were just catching up. I told her what happened with Rebecca and I told her how he treated her and then how he treated me. It got easier to talk about him through time but time doesnt cover the pain I still feel and probably will feel for the rest of my life. Sometimes the pain goes away and I feel happy again but most of the time I just sit down and stare into empty space and I can picture him with me, holding me, loving me. At the moment its like life freezes and all I can see is him.

I want to see him. I need to see him. It hurts to be away from him. It almost kills me yet I can't. He never accepted the rejection which leaves me that last little drop of hope I still have that he wants me too, but he made it very clear that he did not.

"B, are you okay? Like really okay" Maia asked placing her hand on mine.

"Honestly I wouldn't wish this feeling even onto my worst enemy" I said and stared at the sidewalk.

"Maybe you need a girls night?"

"What are thinking?" I suddenly felt anxious to hear what she had in mind.

"You. Me. Club" she said smiling.

I thought about it for a moment and I well deserved a night of drinking and dancing with my best friend.

"I'm in"

A few hours later I was at the club in a way too short dress, but Maia insisted that I looked "hot" is how she described it. I was already on my third tequila shot after about two beers and I was feeling pretty good.

"I wanna dance!" I yelled to her as I ran to the dance floor.

I started moving my hips to the beat of the song, not really caring about the lyrics, then I felt two big hands land on my waist and pull me closer.

I felt tingles go all through my body and made me melt into their touch. I didn't have to turn around to see his face I just wanted to enjoy his touch and the feeling of him near me.

So I decided to tease him a bit.

I started moving my hips again and slowly pressed myself closer on his body. I then grinded a bit and felt him grow the more I moved.

"You're playing dangerously my love" he said and kissed my neck which caused me to moan on the contact.

Then I made the mistake of turning around and pulling his head down to mine and connecting our lips. And it was amazing. His lips were soft but rough at the same time, almost as hungry as mine. Once we pulled away I finally looked at him. I saw the dark circles that surrounded his eyes and the messiness of his hair. He felt weak and tired.

I couldn't stop myself from dragging him out of the club and all the way to my house at the pack. I sat on the bed while I waited for him to exit the shower. I had stole some of Leo's clothes for him to wear for the time being. Once I heard the door open I looked over to see the man I still want with all my heart wearing only a towel. The sight alone made me blush.

I quickly looked away, not trusting myself, and held out the clothes for him. I felt them disappear from my palm and drew my hand back to my lap. Once I stopped hearing him move I opened my eyes and looked at him. He seemed exhausted and almost broken. His eyes held what seemed like sadness but he quickly covered it with his normal blank expression.

I got up and walked over to my door and locked it. Then walked back over to him and slowly took his hand and guided him to the bed. You could tell he hadn't been sleeping well, neither of us have. So I wanted us both to try and have a full night sleep.

I lightly pushed him down then crawled in bed next to him. I just need a good night sleep, that's the only reason I'm doing this.

At least that's what I though would happen.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Vote

Comment

Stay beautiful!!