chapter 8

I was sitting in my room watching a random movie with Desiree. I met her while walking around the pack lands and we instantly clicked. Surprisingly she was Dakota's mate which makes it even better because when Dakota and Damen have meetings we can hang out. We even went shopping yesterday and got tons of stuff. Somehow she managed to get Damens credit card. At some point while shopping she snuck away and got me some lingerie. She has a feeling that I will need it even though I told her I wouldn't.

We were halfway threw whatever movie was on when she turned off the tv.

"Hey!" I looked at her.

"Damen is looking for you babe" she said and almost dragged me off the bed.

"Don't make me go" I whined like a child.

"Come on Bloss you have to talk to him"

"No, all he will do is yell at me"

"Not if you don't give him a reason to" she tried to reason with me.

"Fine, I'll prove to you that all he does is yell" I said and got off the bed and brushed myself off.

I walked to the door and opened it with ease and proceeded to walk towards Damens desk with Desiree close behind me.

We arrived in front of his office and I could hear someone else's voice in there too.

"Baby come on, I know what you want " I heard them say.

"No Jessica!" We heard Dakota yell.

"Ooohhhh Imma beat a bitch" I heard Desiree say as she opened the door.

We saw Jessica touching Dakota's chest and him eagerly pushing her away.

"That is my mate you little whore" She yelled at her.

"Your one to talk slut" Jessica said back.

"I, unlike you, have only ever slept with one man and one man only. My mate. You on the other hand would fuck any man with a pulse" Desiree fought back.

Jessica was so flustered that she couldn't think of a comeback so she let Dakota go and stomped away. The minute she was off him he pounced on Desiree and held her against him.

"I told her no, I pushed her away, nothing happened, I love you baby and only you" he rambled and kissed her face.

"Get off me!" I heard her yell.

"Not till you believe me" he told her.

I just sat there and watched as Desiree and her mate argued with one an other and I couldn't help but feel slightly jealous of their bond.

Why can't me and Damen be like that?

"Because they work together" I heard Damen say behind me.

I said that out loud. Nice Blossom.

"You wanted to see me Alpha"

"I want you to move your stuff to the room across from mine" he said and sat down at his desk without even looking at me.

"Why?"

"Because I'm your mate and I want you close if something bad happens"

To say I was taken back by his words would be an understatement. I was completely shocked! For a second I saw a bit of concern written on his face as he looked at me.

"Yes Alpha" I said and made my way to the door.

I reached for the knob but was interrupted by a man rushing in rather quickly.