chapter 15

It's been three months since I gave Damen another chance and things have been perfect.

He's there every night to say goodnight to me.

He's there every morning to tell me good morning.

He spends every chance he can get with me.

We even have started sharing a room.

"Good morning baby" I heard once my brain decided to wake up.

"Good morning" I groaned as I sat up and took a nice long stretch.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and covered my body with a towel and let my hair hang loosely slowly air drying as I decide to brush my teeth and rid my mouth of the morning flavor.

"Dont forget that Dakota and Desiree are coming over with Asher" I said while he gets ready for his own shower.

"Babe I wont forget" he said and kissed my head before getting in.

I get changed into some black leggings, a long blue sweater, black fuzzy socks, and some ankle boots. I dont know why I was getting so cold lately. Everyone else wears they're shorts and cut offs but I'm over here in sweats and long sleeves. Either way it's not stopping me from having fun.

A little recap on the last few months; I tried to escape at least eight times, Leo threatened to come over here and kill him, I didnt talk to him for the first three weeks, and then one day we sat down like adults and made a compromise. We decided that if he ever ever treated another female like the way he did Rebecca then he wouldn't stop my rejection a second time.

I go downstairs and meet Kaylee for breakfast like I always do.

"Good morning Luna"

I smile and roll my eyes at the title.

"Kaylee I'm not officially the Luna yet"

"I know dear, but once you're mated to an Alpha your basically a Luna"

The thought made my wolves howl in pleasure. They've been dying to be the Luna of a pack. But a part of me tells myself that now is not the right time, almost like something needs to happen before I can be.

"Is your family going to be there?" Kaylee asks quietly.

My family? They haven't said much to me since I've been here, almost like they're ashamed or disappointed in me and it breaks my heart. They didnt think I should have given him another chance. Seth, Dalton, and Eric weren't mad I took him back they're mad because he took me.

"What do you do if your own family hates you?"

"They don't hate you honey" she said almost as if she meant it, but there was that slight worry in her eyes.

I nod my head and make my way to the gaming room. I like to go there and school the other young wolves.

"Hey Luna" a boy named George had called to me.

George and I met during my first month back. He is 18, already found his mate, he is one of the warriors, and he was born and raised in this pack.

"Hey" said Rick playing a game on the xbox.

Rick was not born in this pack. He was found outside the pack lines when he was seven trying to defend himself against a group of rouges. Once they found him they rushed him to the infirmary and ever since he has been apart of the pack.

And then there is Tiffany, she was found a couple days after Rick. She had just turned six and was found near the bodies of her parents. It took the pack doctor three days to get her away from them and she really hasn't said much about it since.

"Wanna play?" Rick asked.

"No, Desiree is coming over with Asher soon"

"Little Ash is so cute" Tiff said.

"Yeah" I said and smiled while imagining the day me and Damen will have a baby.

The thought made butterflies erupted in my stomach, definitely not ready.

I say bye to the kids and go over to the living room where Desiree is waiting for me.

I run to her and give her a big hug before I take Asher out of his stroller and hold him in my arms. His tiny fingers wrap around my index and I smile while I rock him slightly.

Suddenly I feel eyes on me and I look out the back door to Damen drinking a beer with Dakota but his attention is soly on me and Asher. I see his mouth form into a smile and then he looks back at his best friend.

Maybe we could be ready to have a family.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Vote

Comment

And stay beautiful!