Chapter 2: New Life, New friends and a new Self

"We have to leave! Now!" I yell. "Why?" She asks. "There are vikings coming this way!" I panic. And shortly she hears them too. "Your right. Let's go!" She panics as well. "Where though?" I ask. "Just follow me!" She yells, and we take off. And I'm still not thinking about how I can fly. After a while she breaks the silence. "I'm Dawngaze by the way. What's your name?" She asks. Hmm, now I have a name to call her. "Well my human name was Tyler. And I am the son of the chief, Which is like a Queen for dragons" I reply. She starts giggling. "What's so funny?" I ask. "Its just, you said your the son of the scaleless' alpha. And you......." She bursts out laughing. "Seriously? What is it?" I say. "You'll find out soon enough" she says. We fly for about another hour before we arrive at a massive mountain. "Is this, the nest?" I ask. A Night fury flies down. "Yes it is." He...I think....turns his gaze to Dawngaze. "Who's your friend, where were you and how do they speak the scaleless' language?"  He asks her. "Calm down Nightfang. You want to know? I can give you the answer to all three right now. Okay, during our last raid I was shot down, and my wing was broken. I thought I was a goner but the next day, a boy came. He fixed my wing and brought me food for five days. At the end of the fifth day, my wing was healed, and he was sad. Sad that I would leave and he would never see me again. So I turned him into a Night fury. He was the son of the Scaleless' Alpha as well." Dawngaze explained. "Well she is definitely cute Dawngaze." He said, looking at me. Wait, did he say she? I'm a girl!? So that's what Dawn was laughing at. I don't know why, but I blush and look away, slightly smiling. Uhhhh! I'm even becoming a girl emotionally! Well, I guess that's part of the package. You know what. I don't care! I'm a dragon. And I'm a girl. But most of all, I am a Night Fury! And you know what. I accept every part of this package! I look back towards Nightfang and Dawngaze. He is actually kinda cute though. My eyes and his eyes lock for a couple seconds. "You wanna hang out?" He asks me. I slowly nod. "You two can do that later, right now we need to see the queen." Dawngaze commands. She walks off. Nightfang and I stick together. "Are you okay? I understand that finding out that you've become a girl probably has you conflicted, but you will accept it if you haven't already. And there is actually three parts to the change: 1, Physical. 2, Emotional. And 3, Mental. The third one will happen overnight, but if you accept everything earlier your eyes will change color to black for a split second and your mental state will change." Nightfang informed. "Have you accepted it?" He asked. "Well, yes" I reply before my mind blanks. It restarts suddenly. "The change is complete. But now you need a name. Hey Dawngaze! Get over here!"