Chapter 7: Facing the crowd

*FLASHBACK*

There were two young scaleless, running into a wooden nest.
There was a big scaleless with auburn face-fur. "Sons!" He boomed, and the two young scaleless whimpered slightly.

"Hiccup! What have I told you and your brother!" He boomed again. "And Tyler! Stop going into the forest! Its dangerous out there!" He yelled at the shorter one.

The shorter one was in the forest, again. And making his way to a big hole in the ground. He played with a dragon in there for hours.

As the sun set, he was sad, and the dragon bit him.

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

Wait! That was me?!

I opened my eyes to see us crashed, on a beach. With hiccup and Astrid in my arms. Letting them go, I shakily get up.

They call out to me as I start flying off, but I ignore them as I head back to the cove.

Many thoughts race through my mind as i try to sleep. Eventually, sleep takes me.

Time skip

Hiccup and I walked into the arena, he is wearing a helmet. On the weapon thing, he grabs a 'knife' but me? I grab nothing and everyone looks at me weirdly. The chief gives off a speech before releasing the nightmare. He throws away his knife and helmet. "I'm not one of them!" He says. "Stop the fight" the chief orders. "No! I need you to see something, there aren't wild beasts........" he starts but I cut him off. "Let me stop you there hiccup" I tell him before continuing so they all can hear me. "Many of you don't know me. But I know all of you. For 8 years I lived here, thinking the same as all of you. For another 2 realizing that we were wrong. And that was proved to me by living as one for 5 years. Don't believe me? Let me show you." I say. Then shifting to my Night Fury form. "Toothless?!" Hiccup whisper-yelled. Everyone gasped. And again when I kept speaking. "Go ahead, call me silver-tongued or anything you want but just listen to me first! Stoick, you are never going to find the nest! Hiccup, you don't belong here, where they don't appreciate you. And everyone! Us dragons are just like you! We have families, we fight to protect them just as you do! We love, we cry, we protect! Same as you!"

"What do you mean we will never find the nest, devil?" Stoick asked.

"Only a dragon can find the nest. There is a dragon there, twice the size of Berk! She forces us to raid you! Because if we don't, we will be eaten ourselves!" I yell/roar at him.

"So, you can take us there, devil?" He asks again.

"If you want to take out the queen, you will need dragons to help you! And I will take you there on one condition!" I reply.

"What is it, dragon?!" He questions.

"Peace. I want peace between us dragons and vikings, we can help in so many ways! All I ask is a chance at peace, Dad!"

"Fine one chance! But what did you say at the end there?" he questions, obviously confused.

"You heard me! Dad. Earlier I said I lived as a dragon for five years and lived on Berk! Correct? Yes it is! Five years ago I was turned into a dragon, by a dragon I had been helping, in the forest, every afternoon!"

"Tyler?"

"Good to see you again dad"

"Will you help us?"

"Yes"

"Thank you, son"

"Okay everyone,  we are off to Helheim's Gate!"