Part 1

Ragini's POV:.                                                     Right now running after bus to catch it and reaching for interview on time is feels like fighting with Mohammad Ali in international fight(lol) but seriously it's always happened with me today my alarm went dead and woke up late, so that's how my day start (with these thoughts ragini catch the bus . And after half an hour ragini reached her new office News Today news paper printing press). After reaching I wait for some time and then I'D call by my interviewer , I went inside his office and saw a very handsome and charming guy seems just like you saw in fairytales . He told to sit down and started asking questions about my qualifications, experience,why you choose this Field etc.. I replied every question but seeing him time to time . After my he said that he find me suitable for this job and give me job. My job is good as I have to give written articles in printing section and check them before selling out but the most exciting part is I'll get in touch with him all day . I know I might sound like some teenaged girl but I really like him , for the first time in my life I like someone and that also my boss Laksh Thakur . Don't know what happens in future days...................                                               Hello guys sorry for earlier part as I'm writing but my called that time so I'm start talking to her and that part published but please read this part and please vote . You guys can also check out my other book end is just a beginning new version and thank you for reading introduction and Sukorian thank you for your comments and support . Hope you guys like it 😊😊😊😊😊 and please ignore my silly mistakes.