Part 6

1 week after marriage..

Ragini wakes up listening some shouting and get up from bed , she come out from their room only to see laksh fighting with someone(basically arguing) ..

Laksh: I am not coming back there and that's my final decision  , if you want signatures than mail me papers here and I sign them but I am not going back there..

Avinash: you have to come laksh as it's court's order and if you not come partapganj then court will take the whole property and if you didn't done anything with roshani than why you scared huh???

Laksh: look avinash I...

Their talks interrupted by ragini

Ragini: what is going on here and who is this man laksh??

Laksh: ragini this is avinash my ex-brother in law .
Turning to avinash
Laksh: and avinash this is ragini my wife...

Avinash: well I guess I should leave now and laksh don't forget about our talk..

Avinash left and ragini asked laksh

Ragini: what he talked about? And what you done??

Laksh unheals a deep breath and said

Laksh: he is here to take me to partapganj as I have to give my signature on the property papers in front of the magistrate ...

Ragini: so what's the problem in it ??

Laksh: problem is that place is bad omen for me.  There I always lost someone close to me like first my maa than my sister and after that my father. I don't wanna go back there but court gives strict orders too now I have to go there.

Ragini puts her hand on his hand and say : don't worry this time nothing like that happens and I will also come with you..

Laksh: no .. no ragini you can't come there , that place is bad omen and I can't see you hurt.

Ragini: laksh I want to be with you in all this problem and besides I have on one apart from you in Delhi so I will come.

Laksh wants to protest but knows that it's not good to leave her here all alone so he agreed..

Next morning.
They leave for partapganj by car. Partapganj is the village near Jaipur(Rajasthan) they reach at partapganj broader but laksh say stop the car to driver. The car stop and ragini asked  (what happened?)

Laksh: ragini here is the temple of Bhayravnath bhagwan and if newly married couples go in it then their marriage became unbreakable so let's go in ..

Ragini: laksh I... can't go in temple..

Laksh: why??

Ragini: because my periods started today so..

Laksh: oh . Ok than I go in and bring taabiz and sindoor , you put it when you be fine hmm.

Ragini nodded and laksh got out of car , he is near temple gate when pujari ji said

Pujari: wait temple is closed now.

Laksh: but why today is Sunday and every Sunday temple is open whole day so why closed ??

Pujari: coz today is suriya garahan and today every temple is closed  , you can come tomorrow.

Laksh is confused but sit in car and they left as soon as they left pujari ji got invisible(gone in the air)

Did something bad going to happen???

Hello friends finally after so much time I post it 😁
Please read comment and vote and ignore my silly mistakes 💖💟💖💟💖💖💟💖💟💖💟💖
And also suggests actress for roshani character 💓💓💓💓💓😊😊😊😊😊😊😊