Part 2

Ragini reached her home(it's a small house in Delhi, paritampura. Her mother died three years ago after that ragini share this home with her best friend riya but two months ago she also got married so now ragini stays here all alone.) Ragini brought sweets to celebrate her new job news so first she put sweets near God idol and then near her mother photo, after that she distribute all sweets among her neighbors and poor kids. Days passed and now ragini working under laksh , with each passing day she gets more impressed by laksh , not just his looks but also his nature, his behavior among people , laksh not much talk but he also never tries to touch any women inappropriately . Ragini fell in love with him now . One day ragini greet laksh(good morning sir) but laksh didn't reply after that laksh in very rude tone appoint ragini her work , ragini did everything and report to laksh . In laksh office laksh check her work and said ok in avoidable manner , ragini can't takes this rudeness anymore and asked(sir are you alright , you look u-upset ) but hearing this laksh start scolding ragini like(miss. Ragini you should only mind your own work , don't interfere in my personal life . You are here for job not for flirting with your boss , Do you understand.) Ragini with tears in her eyes say sorry and left his office.               Ragini's POV: how can he say I'm flirting with him , I'm only asking as I care and thought he is nice but I think I misunderstood him . But really what even I do to him , did I pinched his butt , did I slap or kick him or pulled his hair(lol) no right so why he reacting like this hmmmm . With these thoughts ragini reached home and whole night think about Laksh.....      Hello guys please read and thank you for giving your lovely comments . Please do give comments in this also and please vote😊😊😊😊😊 and sorry for silly mistakes.